ban kowboykoop for life???

I did write that I was going to take the time to think of something, but I thought those two were good enough. I didn't pressure you at all.I didn't realize you needed exact script approval. If you do, here you go.I was wrong, Ron Mexico was right. He obviously knows more about college football than I do. Kowboy Koop was pwnd by Mr. Ron Mexico.or Teneight is my favorite poster on FCP and he is a much better card player and debater than I am. Sincerely, Kowboy KoopThose are my two preliminary offers. I don't see why you wouldn't accept one of them. After all, this is an anonymous forum. I have no pride. I'll write anything you want if you win.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did write that I was going to take the time to think of something, but I thought those two were good enough. I didn't pressure you at all.I didn't realize you needed exact script approval. If you do, here you go.I was wrong, Ron Mexico was right. He obviously knows more about college football than I do. Kowboy Koop was pwnd by Mr. Ron Mexico.or Teneight is my favorite poster on FCP and he is a much better card player and debater than I am. Sincerely, Kowboy KoopThose are my two preliminary offers. I don't see why you wouldn't accept one of them. After all, this is an anonymous forum. I have no pride. I'll write anything you want if you win.
sorry bud, I already chose. If Texas wins, you say "KowboyKoop is my favorite poster, mostly because he is very funny and bangs lots of hot chicks." If USC wins, I say "Ron Mexico knows more about football then I could ever hope to know." none of this "preliminary offer stuff," giving you the option to drastically change it as time goes on. I am accepting the bet...I chose one of the choices you gave me. Deal.

fine, whatever. I meant preliminary b/c I wasn't sure you would agree to one of them. I didn't mean I would change during the middle of a bet. I'm not a welch.You really do know how to suck the enjoyment out of everything.I agree.

fine, whatever. I meant preliminary b/c I wasn't sure you would agree to one of them. I didn't mean I would change during the middle of a bet. I'm not a welch.You really do know how to suck the enjoyment out of everything.I agree.
how do I know you weren't going to change it in the middle of a bet?? It's an internet forum. That's why I said let's set in stone what the signatures will be, and then I'll agree. They are set, and the bet is on. I can't wait to see you call me your favorite poster for a month.
I'm ok with yours. I'll put some thought into what I want and get back to you on this thread.If you are not blindly accepting b/c you are worried about something gay, that isn't what I had in mind.Something along the lines of Ron Mexico does know more about football than I can ever hope to know.Or- The 05 Notre Dame team is better than the 02 Notre Dame team because Ron Mexico says so, and he owns me in College Football knowledge.
Sounds like he was brainstorming to me, pretty weak KK....
how do I know you weren't going to change it in the middle of a bet?? It's an internet forum. That's why I said let's set in stone what the signatures will be, and then I'll agree. They are set, and the bet is on. I can't wait to see you call me your favorite poster for a month.
If you let him choose one of the ones he just created, you could've quoted it so that it wouldn't be edited and it would be here for all to see... not rocket science.
I'm ok with yours. I'll put some thought into what I want and get back to you on this thread.If you are not blindly accepting b/c you are worried about something gay, that isn't what I had in mind.Something along the lines of Ron Mexico does know more about football than I can ever hope to know.Or- The 05 Notre Dame team is better than the 02 Notre Dame team because Ron Mexico says so, and he owns me in College Football knowledge.
It's all good. Thats KK in a nutshell. All black and white, facts and figures. No gray area whatsoever. I'll be fine when he posts that I know more about football than he will ever know, b/c I will bump that long thread where he claimed to know more than me. And everyone will get to see that I was voted a favorite poster. Win win for me.
I know, that was exactly my point, but then I was called a "chicken" for not accepting the bet, and then a couple others told me to accept the bet, and then I said I was waiting for my choices, and then someone else (DRAWINGDEAD) quoted what you just quoted and said that the choices HAD been laid out, and then Mr. Mexico said "he bolded that part in hopes I would catch it," so, apparently.....everyone was waiting on me to choose SOOOO badly, so I chose. I told you I was waiting, but Mr. Mexico apparently was hoping I would "catch it" already...so now I caught it. I made my choice, deal with it.
It's all good. Thats KK in a nutshell. All black and white, facts and figures. No gray area whatsoever. I'll be fine when he posts that I know more about football than he will ever know, b/c I will bump that long thread where he claimed to know more than me. And everyone will get to see that I was voted a favorite poster. Win win for me.
WAIT!!! If you win the bet, you are going to use the signature I have to say and try to embarrass/humiliate/make fun of me?!?!??!!?!?! OH NO, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS PART OF THE DEAL, I WANT OUT!!!!!!Seriously........got it......wow.

It's fine man, really. You should really relax a bit. It's a bet for fun. I don't think anyone actually called you chicken. Those choices are fine by me. I just thought you might not agree, that's why I was waiting to re write. It's all good and we are on. Now have some fun.

KK don't be such a poos, just take the deal
uhhh, I am once I find out what it is that I will have to say...as long as it is something reasonable.....what are you talking about!?!?!
my point was that you should accept before necessarily knowing exactly what it was, since any reasonable person would not give a crap about what his signature said, since it is only being read by a bunch of stranger's on an internet forum.and despite what you will say, you obviously highly value the opinion other's on this forum have of you.
The balls are in his pants, not mine
FYPDaniel
  • 4 weeks later...

MR. RON MEXICO!!I won the bet. you have to put this exact phrase in your signature for an entire month. Starting right now until February 4, you must put this in your sig"""KowboyKoop is my favorite poster on FCP, mostly because he is very funny and he bangs lots of hot chicks."Be a man and pay up. I was right, I TOLD you Texas was going to win.....

You say nothing offensive? I believe it was you who called Daniel a clown because he jokingly said he'd rather win a fantasy pool then a WSOP bracelet. Who can't handle jokes again?I understand your entitled to your opinion about Daniel and his current decisions about playing poker, and I respect that, but don't try to offend Daniel on his own website.
Please ban him for the love of god. Nobody needs to hear in every hold em strategy post, "Hold em is for losers, play stud." Nor do we need another "DN sucks because he hasn't won in a while" post from him. He's annoying, worthless, and everybody hates him.
That about sums it up I'd say, except for : "the tribe has spoken"
and to think kowboykoop, you spent all that time incessantly whining for nothing.  now you have to lose a bet having your sig how much you love, respect, and admire teaknight.
uh, what??

wow dude, i was off of the 'hating kowboykoop' bandwagon, but now, after reading pg 3, i'm firmly back on it.i'd imagine you're a guy that whines incessantly about someone calling shotgun when walking to the car, because a) we were more than 32 feet away from the car, B) we weren't within keyless entry range so therefore said shotgun should be nullified, c) a bird crapped in my throat, rendering me unable to speak, or whatever other crap you could come up with to completely ruin 3 friends' days.

wow dude, i was off of the 'hating kowboykoop' bandwagon, but now, after reading pg 3, i'm firmly back on it.i'd imagine you're a guy that whines incessantly about someone calling shotgun when walking to the car, because a) we were more than 32 feet away from the car, B) we weren't within keyless entry range so therefore said shotgun should be nullified, c) a bird crapped in my throat, rendering me unable to speak, or whatever other crap you could come up with to completely ruin 3 friends' days.
He is almost Diabolically annoying. At least he doesn't.........................use................periods.................like...............this.