ban kowboykoop for life???

I seriously doubt anyone that claims to bang hot chicks regularly, actually does bang hot chicks regularly.Just from my experience. Those that talk about it, don't do it.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously doubt anyone that claims to bang hot chicks regularly, actually does bang hot chicks regularly.Just from my experience.  Those that talk about it, don't do it.
WHAT A STUNNING RELEVATION!!! OH BOY...YOU GUYS ARE JUST TOO GOOD FOR ME....you got me, I don't ACTUALLY bang hot chicks twice a day..man, I really really thought you guys would believe me, but alas, you have seen past my cleverly devised scheme......seriously though, I'm banging a hot chick right now!!!
I seriously doubt anyone that claims to bang hot chicks regularly, actually does bang hot chicks regularly.Just from my experience.  Those that talk about it, don't do it.
WHAT A STUNNING RELEVATION!!! OH BOY...YOU GUYS ARE JUST TOO GOOD FOR ME....you got me, I don't ACTUALLY bang hot chicks twice a day..man, I really really thought you guys would believe me, but alas, you have seen past my cleverly devised scheme......seriously though, I'm banging a hot chick right now!!!
Get'em Koop!
Get'em Koop!
This gave me a flashback to mallrats:Tell 'em Steve-Dave!!
I seriously doubt anyone that claims to bang hot chicks regularly' date=' actually does bang hot chicks regularly.Just from my experience. Those that talk about it' date=' don't do it.[/quote'']WHAT A STUNNING RELEVATION!!! OH BOY...YOU GUYS ARE JUST TOO GOOD FOR ME....you got me, I don't ACTUALLY bang hot guys twice a day..man, I really really thought you guys would believe me, but alas, you have seen past my cleverly devised scheme......seriously though, I'm banging a hot guy right now!!![/quote]I see.
The only cowboy we fuck is Rhinestone Cowboy
BTW, I didn't see this the first time this thread was around.. I just want you to know that means so much to me. :cry:
Anytime. I had to re check to make sure it wasn't an FYP, but yes, I stand by my original statement.You, then Drew Bledsoe.
I seriously doubt anyone that claims to bang hot chicks regularly' date=' actually does bang hot chicks regularly.Just from my experience. Those that talk about it' date=' don't do it.[/quote'']WHAT A STUNNING RELEVATION!!! OH BOY...YOU GUYS ARE JUST TOO GOOD FOR ME....you got me, I don't ACTUALLY bang hot guys twice a day..man, I really really thought you guys would believe me, but alas, you have seen past my cleverly devised scheme......seriously though, I'm banging a hot guy right now!!![/quote]I see.
good quote job there, Mr. Ron "4200 posts" Mexico.....

at least I can spell fued.pardon me for running the bold one character too far. I didn't mean to offend your sensibilities as a poster.I get what you do on here, I just don't get why.You're the best, I'm a tool.I propose a bet on the BCS Championship game. You take TX, I got USC. Loser has to end every post for a month with the signature written by the other.I don't bet money on sports. Never once, I'm not starting now. I just thought a friendly wager would be funny. For instance, for a month, I will type Kowboy Koop owns me, or whatever you want and vice versa.Deal?

at least I can spell fued.pardon me for running the bold one character too far. I didn't mean to offend your sensibilities as a poster.I get what you do on here, I just don't get why.You're the best, I'm a tool.I propose a bet on the BCS Championship game. You take TX, I got USC. Loser has to end every post for a month with the signature written by the other.I don't bet money on sports. Never once, I'm not starting now. I just thought a friendly wager would be funny. For instance, for a month, I will type Kowboy Koop owns me, or whatever you want and vice versa.Deal?
propose to me what your signature will be if I lose...and we'll see....if I win...you'd have to end every post for a month with "KowboyKoop is my favorite poster on FCP, mostly because he is very funny and he bangs lots of hot chicks."tell me what I would have to say, and maybe I'll accept the bet
I'm ok with yours. I'll put some thought into what I want and get back to you on this thread.If you are not blindly accepting b/c you are worried about something gay, that isn't what I had in mind.Something along the lines of Ron Mexico does know more about football than I can ever hope to know.Or- The 05 Notre Dame team is better than the 02 Notre Dame team because Ron Mexico says so, and he owns me in College Football knowledge.Those are just a couple off the top of my head. I'll let you choose.I'm out for the day. Later.propose to me what your signature will be if I lose...and we'll see....if I win...you'd have to end every post for a month with "KowboyKoop is my favorite poster on FCP, mostly because he is very funny and he bangs lots of hot chicks."tell me what I would have to say, and maybe I'll accept the bet
Man, my quoting is off today.
kowboykoop, he already said what your sig might be, just take the deal. it wont be something that will get you banned, so it can't be that bad.are you chicken?
what are you talking about, he said he was going to take time to think about it and come up with one....so I said when he does, I'll accept the deal!!! The ball is in his court, not mine, I'm the one waiting on him.
kowboykoop, he already said what your sig might be, just take the deal. it wont be something that will get you banned, so it can't be that bad.are you chicken?
what are you talking about, he said he was going to take time to think about it and come up with one....so I said when he does, I'll accept the deal!!! The ball is in his court, not mine, I'm the one waiting on him.
Here..let me help..
I'm ok with yours. I'll put some thought into what I want and get back to you on this thread. If you are not blindly accepting b/c you are worried about something gay, that isn't what I had in mind. Something along the lines of Ron Mexico does know more about football than I can ever hope to know. Or- The 05 Notre Dame team is better than the 02 Notre Dame team because Ron Mexico says so, and he owns me in College Football knowledge. Those are just a couple off the top of my head. I'll let you choose. I'm out for the day. Later.
Here..let me help..
I'm ok with yours. I'll put some thought into what I want and get back to you on this thread. If you are not blindly accepting b/c you are worried about something gay, that isn't what I had in mind. Something along the lines of Ron Mexico does know more about football than I can ever hope to know. Or- The 05 Notre Dame team is better than the 02 Notre Dame team because Ron Mexico says so, and he owns me in College Football knowledge. Those are just a couple off the top of my head. I'll let you choose. I'm out for the day. Later.
uhhhh...are you guys reading the same thing I am...because he clearly says "I'll put some thought into what I want and get back to you on this thread." Then he says he is going to have SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF...and then he lists his choices.....so, I am waiting for him to "get back to me" in this thread...which is what he said he was going to do....and when he does, I will accept the bet. But he hasn't "gotten back to me" yet, he hasn't told me what it is going to be, so until he does, I am not accepting the bet. I already said what my choice was for what he would say if Texas wins...so once again, the ball is in your court Mr. Mexico.
Here..let me help..
uhhhh...are you guys reading the same thing I am...because he clearly says "I'll put some thought into what I want and get back to you on this thread." Then he says he is going to have SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF...and then he lists his choices.....so, I am waiting for him to "get back to me" in this thread...which is what he said he was going to do....and when he does, I will accept the bet. But he hasn't "gotten back to me" yet, he hasn't told me what it is going to be, so until he does, I am not accepting the bet. I already said what my choice was for what he would say if Texas wins...so once again, the ball is in your court Mr. Mexico.
How about an "either of those 2 will work" or something along those lines??
Here..let me help..
How about an "either of those 2 will work" or something along those lines??
If the choices abover are the ones I get to choose from, then alright, since I am apparently being pressured, I choose the "Ron Mexico knows more about football than I can ever hope to know." I figured he was going to take time to think of something really good, which is what he clearly said he was going to do, but since apparently he/everyone else is trying to make me look like a "chicken" for not accepting already (even though the game is 3-4 weeks away....WTF is the rush???), then I will go ahead and choose that one. It is settled, no changing it now, which is pretty good, b/c the one that I have to say if USC wins is...well...kinda lame....and I can get around it...you had a chance to pick a better one, but too late now...Also, here is my choice for you when Texas wins, just to remind you..."KowboyKoop is my favorite poster on FCP, mostly because he is very funny and he bangs lots of hot chicks."