ban kowboykoop for life???

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya know, i don't really care either way, but that "chiefs 23 raiders 17" is regoddamntarded. i voted throw you to ron and royal just because of that, because it's annoying as hell.and i hate the raiders.

once again, you are spending your spare time thinking about me....how pathetic.....have fun with your poll....oh, and I vote Chiefs 23, Raiders 17......
Nobody is spending there spare time thinking about you. NOBODY LIKES YOU.It's alot different. You can just keep telling yourself whatever you like, but the reality of the situation is we just hate you and want you gone. You belong at NWP where there is people exactly like you.

tell me what exactly I have posted that has offended you or made you hate me so much. If you don't want to read it, don't read it. I am not forcing you to do anything, or am I....are my mind games really THAT strong?????

why should I never post in the general forum...because you don't like what I say. Ha, good one. Seriously though, KOWBOYKOOP RULESP.S. thanks for noticing me
because you are a moron, shut up. i told you not to post again moron. do not hit the reply button. yea, no one notices you in real life so you have to come on a poker forum and be an ass to get some attention. whos pathetic now?

you told me not to post again??? Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see that one, boss. Well, I guess I will never be posting again, so let me say my goodbyes and thank those who have supported me. Goodbye to my one fan, you are good. To my critics, thank you so much for responding so quickly and passionately to my posts, you have truly inspired me. Now it is time to say goodbye, I am off to...well, I will be back in a minute.

you told me not to post again??? Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see that one, boss. Well, I guess I will never be posting again, so let me say my goodbyes and thank those who have supported me. Goodbye to my one fan, you are good. To my critics, thank you so much for responding so quickly and passionately to my posts, you have truly inspired me. Now it is time to say goodbye, I am off to...well, I will be back in a minute.
I would celebrate if you fell down the stairs.
why should I never post in the general forum...because you don't like what I say. Ha, good one. Seriously though, KOWBOYKOOP RULESP.S. thanks for noticing me
because you are a moron, shut up. i told you not to post again moron. do not hit the reply button. yea, no one notices you in real life so you have to come on a poker forum and be an ass to get some attention. whos pathetic now?
I am coming out of retirement, I simply love this game too much. Anyways, I love seeing how many people get pissed off, Also, my ultimate goal is simply to drive up my post count, so in order to do that, I need things to talk about, so I post stuff so that pawns like you will respond to me, so I can respond back...pretty fun for me at least.thanks for playing
I am coming out of retirement, I simply love this game too much. Anyways, I don't post for attention, I post to see how many people I can censored off, and I guess in that regard, I have been pretty damn successful.....
If that's why you are posting here then there is no reason for me not to ban you. There are many loyal members of FCP and if you are posting to simply get under their skin then you are just a rotten apple.Any last words?

did I say that that was the ONLY reason I post...No, it is A reason I post. I post for many many reasons. Hey, I post in the stud section for stud advice, in the Holdem section for holdem advice, and in the general section for talking about topics that others bring up (such as DN being distracted from poker). I say nothing offensive, and if people can't handle joking around, that is their problem.

You say nothing offensive? I believe it was you who called Daniel a clown because he jokingly said he'd rather win a fantasy pool then a WSOP bracelet. Who can't handle jokes again?I understand your entitled to your opinion about Daniel and his current decisions about playing poker, and I respect that, but don't try to offend Daniel on his own website.

You say nothing offensive? I believe it was you who called Daniel a clown because he jokingly said he'd rather win a fantasy pool then a WSOP bracelet. Who can't handle jokes again?I understand your entitled to your opinion about Daniel and his current decisions about playing poker, and I respect that, but don't try to offend Daniel on his own website.
Please ban him for the love of god. Nobody needs to hear in every hold em strategy post, "Hold em is for losers, play stud." Nor do we need another "DN sucks because he hasn't won in a while" post from him. He's annoying, worthless, and everybody hates him.
If that's why you are posting here then there is no reason for me not to ban you. There are many loyal members of FCP and if you are posting to simply get under their skin then you are just a rotten apple.Any last words?
I don't really appreciate Koop, but, did this bother anyone but me?
I don't really appreciate Koop, but, did this bother anyone but me?
not at all.i hope anyone that says that they post for the purpose of pissing people off gets banned.
Find the post where I called DN a clown.........can't find it?? Maybe that is because it doesn't exist. I didn't call him a clown, I don't believe I have insulted him in any way other than saying that he is not playing very good poker right now. That is it. I did not start the "DN is a clown thread" i just responded to it and told the truth. He is distracted and should focus on poker more. My opinion, if noone likes it, don't read it, but there is no insult there. If you are going to try and talk bad about me, at least try and get the facts right. I have never personally insulted DN, so I don't know what the problem is. Thank you.