ban kowboykoop for life???

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

describe the post that I authored which insulted DN. I don't believe any of my threads have been deleted, now you are just making stuff up. Man, that Chiefs victory must still be really burning you bad....thank you

yes you did, you douche!the thread got deleted, that's why.
oh, and the thread which calls DN a clown is in the general forum and is still going...as you can clearly see, the OP calls him a clown. Not mecheck, mate

ban him!! he has it coming to him!!! i'm suprised that he doesnt fall over with that big head of his. hes an attention-craving, egotistical jerk. get him out of here.p.s.- i :club: daniel! anyone who insults him on his own website deserves to be exiled.

i just responded to it and told the truth. He is distracted and should focus on poker more.
i dont think he needs you to advise him what to do.
I know he doesn't need me to say this. However, in threads that pertain to this particular topic, I am going to give my opinion. Plus, I am not the only one saying this, not even close..there are lots of others who say the exact same thing....
what's clashcityrocker talking about with criteria?? teneight has been here for a hella long time and is not annoying, why should he be banned??
Of course teneight doesn't deserve to be banned. But he is asking for KowboyKoop to be banned because he finds him annoying. Some people might find teneight's posts annoying and pointless (starting a poll to get someone banned is kind of annoying), so if that is the criteria then ban him too. If KowboyKoop has done something really out of line then show me this, I read most of the threads and haven't seen anything that I would consider banworthy. Personalities clash, some people are irritating by nature, people don't always get along, whatever. Just move on and try to have fun. And ban me for this post.
what's clashcityrocker talking about with criteria?? teneight has been here for a hella long time and is not annoying, why should he be banned??
Of course teneight doesn't deserve to be banned. But he is asking for KowboyKoop to be banned because he finds him annoying. Some people might find teneight's posts annoying and pointless (starting a poll to get someone banned is kind of annoying), so if that is the criteria then ban him too. If KowboyKoop has done something really out of line then show me this, I read most of the threads and haven't seen anything that I would consider banworthy. Personalities clash, some people are irritating by nature, people don't always get along, whatever. Just move on and try to have fun. And ban me for this post.
clash and kowboy sittin' in a tree...
Please ban him for the love of god. Nobody needs to hear in every hold em strategy post, "Hold em is for losers, play stud." Nor do we need another "DN sucks because he hasn't won in a while" post from him. He's annoying, worthless, and everybody hates him.
Don't forget the "Beatles are overrated" posts.
Koop, I apologize - I was mistaken, for some reason I was under the impression you started that thread and I just thought you were contradicting yourself.
No problem, just don't want to be blamed for stuff I didn't say. Carry on.
what's clashcityrocker talking about with criteria??  teneight has been here for a hella long time and is not annoying, why should he be banned??
Thank you very much. Good post. I never said everyone had to like me. However, I have not said anything which anyone could find personally offensive. Carry on.