looking for a frat for a massive poker party

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All that bitterness stems from you finding 10 coke sluts that think they're hot getting a train ran on them at the local Kappa Sigma House. Ever wonder why all the worn out hoebags with meaty catchers mitts are hanging around the houses? Its because they're trying to relive high school and need to hang out with the only people that dont stare and laugh at them while they take the walk of shame at 9am and find a condom in their pussy 2 weeks later.STFU
FYP (true story btw)
All that bitterness stems from you finding 10 coke sluts that think they're hot getting a train ran on them at the local Kappa Sigma House. Ever wonder why all the worn out hoebags with meaty catchers mitts are hanging around the houses? Its because they're trying to relive high school and need to hang out with the only people that dont stare and laugh at them while they take the walk of shame at 9am and find a condom in their pussy 2 weeks later.STFU
FYP (true story btw)
lol
FYP (true story btw)
rofl
FYP (true story btw)
niceeeeeeeeeeeeee
spending money for friends is def. -EV
if thats what you think the money is for then so be it.... but if you really wanted to know what the money was for i could send you the budget we had when i was prez. of my chapter. i would like you to throw a party, where you turn the house into a beach and have hotties in thongs walking around... as titties are hanging out of there tops... then walk into the other room seeing two girls grind on each other in a way that makes a strip club look like a pg 13 movie... with no money. do you are not buying friends, you are actually buying all the sweet ass parties you and your friends get to attend during your wonderful four years of collegeoh yeah a lot of money goes to insurance too. for some reason the insurance for fraternities are extremely expansive. but hey you got to have it....
if thats what you think the money is for then so be it.... but if you really wanted to know what the money was for i could send you the budget we had when i was prez. of my chapter. i would like you to throw a party, where you turn the house into a beach and have hotties in thongs walking around... as titties are hanging out of there tops... then walk into the other room seeing two girls grind on each other in a way that makes a strip club look like a pg 13 movie... with no money. do you are not buying friends, you are actually buying all the sweet ass parties you and your friends get to attend during your wonderful four years of collegeoh yeah a lot of money goes to insurance too. for some reason the insurance for fraternities are extremely expansive. but hey you got to have it....
meh, Sounds like a good night,,,, I'd still rather use that money to go to acapulco for a week w/ 20 friends and get wasted at the club and laid every night.... I dont mind the money aspect of frats actually, Im just not a huge fan of house parties. And I also probably wouldnt put up w/ the shit some of them make you go through in order to join. just me I guess.
And I also probably wouldnt put up w/ the censored some of them make you go through in order to join. just me I guess.
That's why it is great to be a founding father. You dont have to do sh*t for anybody, but the next pledge class has to do it for you. :club:
Hey everyoneFirst thanks for the slogans they were incredible.... We have one of our own and two others people submitted we are debating with to use for the campaign. Now on to my subject...... I'm wondering if anyone has an association to any frats in Tennessee for next weeks Tennessee vs. Georgia football game. I have a friend who works for a major poker company who is looking at throwing a massive Frat Party prior to this game. Free booze, food the whole deal......i'll provide more details if you contact me.If anyone has a contact they can put me in touch with please let me know it would be appreciated.Same deal email me Thanks everyonechris@lifeofsports.com
FYI: Georgia has a bye next week. The UGA-Tennessee game is October 8th...not next weekend.
insurance and census is ridiculous
Typical frat guy response. Give me my two best friends instead of a bunch of "brothers" any day of the week and a 30 pack, and the times that ensue are enqually enjoyable. Sorry but the debauchery above sounds like a weak high school fantasy. Not that i dont like see chicks in thongs, but gimme a break. Just so you know, "parties" are very high school. FOrd
Typical frat guy response.  Give me my two best friends instead of a bunch of "brothers" any day of the week and a 30 pack, and the times that ensue are enqually enjoyable.  Sorry but the debauchery above sounds like a weak high school fantasy.  Not that i dont like see chicks in thongs, but gimme a break.  Just so you know, "parties" are very high school.  FOrd
tyrical non-frat guy response
Typical frat guy response.  Give me my two best friends instead of a bunch of "brothers" any day of the week and a 30 pack, and the times that ensue are enqually enjoyable.  Sorry but the debauchery above sounds like a weak high school fantasy.  Not that i dont like see chicks in thongs, but gimme a break.  Just so you know, "parties" are very high school.  FOrd
fair enough, its just my opinion. An opinion of a guy who goes to the U in the city he was raised in and already have friends. I can understand the guys who come from out of state and needs to have a connection, its the opinion of mine to say that from the above posts, "frat" guys are soley worried about making sure that the party they are throwing are bigger and better than the others. I go to college for the education. From previous posts, I am not really sure I see what the REAL positive consquences of joining a fraternity really is.FOrd
And I also probably wouldnt put up w/ the censored some of them make you go through in order to join.  just me I guess.
That's why it is great to be a founding father. You dont have to do sh*t for anybody, but the next pledge class has to do it for you. :club:
is that san marcos tx?
Typical frat guy response. Give me my two best friends instead of a bunch of "brothers" any day of the week and a 30 pack, and the times that ensue are enqually enjoyable. Sorry but the debauchery above sounds like a weak high school fantasy. Not that i dont like see chicks in thongs, but gimme a break. Just so you know, "parties" are very high school. FOrd
fair enough, its just my opinion. An opinion of a guy who goes to the U in the city he was raised in and already have friends. I can understand the guys who come from out of state and needs to have a connection, its the opinion of mine to say that from the above posts, "frat" guys are soley worried about making sure that the party they are throwing are bigger and better than the others. I go to college for the education. From previous posts, I am not really sure I see what the REAL positive consquences of joining a fraternity really is.FOrd
i agree the the most important thing in college is to get your education. i know my fraternity had mandatory study hours. the fraternity helped me out an infinate amount when it came to school. if i ever had a problem with a class there was always someone in the chapter that was a wiz at the subject and had no problem helping me out with courses i struggled in..oh yeah the test bank we had was amazing as well.also statistically speaking studies show that the retention rate for people in social greek organizations are higher than those individuals not in a social greek organization.

I was in a Fraternity (Sigma Pi also) and the money thing was a concern. I don't understand why people who weren't in them feel as if they need to bash them and say your "buying" your friends. A lot of my best friends I met at school, and I don't pay anymore.

All that bitterness stems from you finding your girlfriend getting a train ran on her at the local Kappa Sigma House. Ever wonder why all the hotties are hanging around the houses? I guess you pulled in your share at the library, all those late nights studying? STFU
dude, if u knew me, you wouldnt even dare say I spent time at the library...t
lol thats so sad.. in other words, "I'm not smart enough to go to the library! don't even dare say I am!" :evil:
We had a bar called "The library". They also have one at Arizona state, as well as other colleges im sure... I visited that library often.