value of wsop bracelet

A bracelet is worth in excess of 100K. Who knows the value of the gold/jewels, but they make a player MUCH more marketable as an endorser for poker sites, poker products, and other goods (i.e. Howard Lederer endorses Knobb Creek, Phil Hellmuth endorses Oakley, etc.).

A bracelet is worth in excess of 100K. Who knows the value of the  gold/jewels, but they make a player MUCH more marketable as an endorser for poker sites, poker products, and other goods (i.e. Howard Lederer endorses Knobb Creek, Phil Hellmuth endorses Oakley, etc.).
No.

My guess is that if Doyle put one of his up for sale... the ebaytards would probably pay over 100K for it. Hell, they recently paid 125k for 300 ivory poker chips circa 1850. Not only that, they paid me 150 bucks for a used double deck set of kem arrow wides. I love ebay. :)Justin

My guess is that if Doyle put one of his up for sale... the ebaytards would probably pay over 100K for it. Hell, they recently paid 125k for 300 ivory poker chips circa 1850. Not only that, they paid me 150 bucks for a used double deck set of kem arrow wides. I love ebay. :)Justin
do you have a link to the ivory poker chip set, I think that person might have posted on here asking for what they were worth.
They're made by Tiffany's.....I think they have to be worth atleast $10k.....Hachem's was probably around 20k
Neiman Marcus
Well aren't you two in touch with your feminine side!
But who does Neiman Marcus outsource it too?