what have you bought???

I got extra cheese on my whopper once.
Ok, I lied about the cheese. The guy making it just made a mistake. You can imagine though.Someday.
I always ask if they'll give me a discount if I ask for no onions, tomato, or lettuce. Also, say you've got ketchup at home and won't take any ketchup packs. Sometimes it saves me 20-45 cents. Just lookin' out for a fellow homo.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got extra cheese on my whopper once.
Ok, I lied about the cheese. The guy making it just made a mistake. You can imagine though.Someday.
I always ask if they'll give me a discount if I ask for no onions, tomato, or lettuce. Also, say you've got ketchup at home and won't take any ketchup packs. Sometimes it saves me 20-45 cents. Just lookin' out for a fellow homo.
Thanks man. Us dicksmokers gotta stick together.Royal, I think is was a used Honda CRX. Hatchback
I'm about to withdraw $1000 to buy 2 ounces of gold and several more ounces of silver. Something tells me that inflation-proof currency is going to be the most valuable thing in the US in the very near future.
look at uranium...seriously much better play

Bought a new computer.Paid for home renovations, a year of private school for my two kids, car repairs,,,, Not flashy but I'm happy with my results.

I'm about to withdraw $1000 to buy 2 ounces of gold and several more ounces of silver. Something tells me that inflation-proof currency is going to be the most valuable thing in the US in the very near future.
Point me to a ready supply, and promise to buy as much as I have to sell at spot + 3% whenever I decide to sell and you got a deal. Otherwise, I'm sticking to precious metals that are readily available, and will have a market no matter when I decide to sell.
Point me to a ready supply, and promise to buy as much as I have to sell at spot + 3% whenever I decide to sell and you got a deal. Otherwise, I'm sticking to precious metals that are readily available, and will have a market no matter when I decide to sell.
ok its your loss...uranium can be had on the TSX uranium participation is a pure uranium holding company (U) think about it. what is china using for energy these days? nuclear...and lots of it. gold is sound dont get me wrong but if you are looking to hedge a poor US dollar well you are a little late it has lost 25% to the cdn dollar and other currencies it has lost 10-20% so you would be better off not sitting on gold....especially freaking gold bars, you could safely invest in many areas to hedge a poor us economy....consult your friendly neighbourhood financial planner
ive gotten a pure breed wolf dog and tons of new great clothes and a plasma tv and enough crank to keep me from getting depressed and stuff i also helped pay for my moms last rehab poker has been good to meGood Luck.
This explains so much.
the next thing im going to buy is a clue for lfarts seems like he has difficulty not downnig a person who mabye hasnt lived as good a life as him why exactly would you down a man who isnt charmed like you eh lfarts? mabye because you are a huge flaming jackhole maybe could be listen you waste of human blood bone and organs LEAVE ME ALONE cause you never have nothin nice to add to me and all you do is insult the faoking way i am and turned out and that just isnt cool so open up your EARWAX and understand me with a totallity youve never understood another human beings words entering that thing you like to call a brain...stop trying to hurt my fellingSGood Luck.

For all the people talking about monitors not having decent resolution... Most monitors today can go to really high resolutions. It's the video card you need to update.

Short oil!Short oll!Short, short oi,l short oil.Just short oil.
go long @ $55.
are you crazy??? oil is not comming down in the long run
If not for Rita, it would have traded down to the trend line.
If not for Rita, it would have traded down to the trend line.
That's the point though. Why make a bet like that in whatthey've already said will be one of the "busiest hurricane seasons ever recorded" with still 2-3 months left in the active time??Seems pretty retarded to me...