if u won a million

I'd give it all to charity...yeah right. I would play online 12 hrs a day and spend the rest of time laughing at poor people.
just make a suit that's literally made out of money but it's laminated so it doesn't get ruined, then go out in public.
well its a million so not a billion. so i'd make it out for 1 or 5 dollar bills.
If you won a million playing the lottery would you give poker a shot...say the WPT for a yr. Along with some semi high limit cash games..?I would...wtf it is money won...and you never know
To answer the original question (since I think it got lost after like the 1st response), I don't think so. I'd probably invest the money in better ways. Just what I'd do. <shrug>
Guest Anonymous
If I had a million dollars, I'd to 2 chicks at the same time.
Been there, two hot chicks, for free. hahahahahahahahaha
I though court order prevented you from talking about that until they turn 18?Matt :club:

500 for one house and other investments.200 to challenge DN in limit HE, have a good time with it, and brag here about it even if I get crushed.300 for serious bankroll (but would still have to beat each level for 2/3BB/100 before moving up as I don't want to lose it all stupidly).

If you won a million playing the lottery would you give poker a shot...say the WPT for a yr. Along with some semi high limit cash games..?I would...wtf it is money won...and you never know
It would cost you the million just to travel the circuit for a year with expenses and buy-ins.

I'd give it all to this nice Nigerian fellow who just sent me an E-mail. In return he will be able to get many millions out of a Nigerian bank and be able to pay me back around 30 million, sounds like a great deal to me.

That moneymaker post reminded me of a conversation at my home game:Buddy: I heard that when MM won the WSOP for2.5 million, he went and ran up a tab of 28,000 at a peeler - That's awesome.Me: You would never do that.Buddy: What do you mean?Me: There's no way you could win that much money and only spend 28,000 on strippers.Buddy: AMEN!

You know what I would do if I had a million dollars? I would invest half of it in glorious mutual funds and take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities...
i came to this thread to post this quote.nh, samir.
I'd give it all to this nice Nigerian fellow who just sent me an E-mail. In return he will be able to get many millions out of a Nigerian bank and be able to pay me back around 30 million, sounds like a great deal to me.
Hands down the funniest sheeoot all day. Thanks for the laugh.