so you're at the final table of a wsop event...

So you're at the final table of a WSOp event. What would people say about you?Hopefully they wouldn't say much. Meaning I wouldn't stick out. But if they did people would probably say I needed to put the Little Debbies down until I lost about 30lbs. Then when they saw my wife they'd say I must have a big wee wee which is far from true.you?

I can hear them now..."We will be seing alot more of this guy! He is the future of poker."Then I will wake up.I just hope that if I ever make it to the promise land (TV table) that I do not make an fool of myself with my play or actions.

I'd arrive in a Scream costume with a plastic knife. Every time I'd win a pot, I would stand up and do the 'Raise the Roof dance'. My knife would be my card protector, and I would just stare down my opponents who raised my blind. :twisted:

Man that Ron Mexico is sexy!!!
"and who is that guy he has chained to his wrist?." "does anyone esle not find it weird that he has some random guy on his knees under the table infront of him?"The FCP treads would start "Mexico and his man slave"2+2 threads"Is mexico a sexual God?"CNN. "Did mexico Drug Royal_Tour into performing sexually explicit acts under the final table of the WSOP?"