last night hand aa vs kk

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was up when I think Norman Chad said the only card that can come for the KK guy is another king or he is out of here...when the board read 5757..seems to me another 5 or 7 and we have a chop....
5 and you have 5's full of aces vs 5's full of kings... (or 7's if a 7 comes)... i don't call that a chop
Guest Anonymous
what was up when I think Norman Chad said the only card that can come for the KK guy is another king or he is out of here...when the board read 5757..seems to me another 5 or 7 and we have a chop....
i quote him just incase he tries to edit his post.
Why haven't you gotten your old account back yet?
Guest Anonymous
Why haven't you gotten your old account back yet?
all the mods dont respond to me. i've emailed them and i've sent them a PM, and still no response. it's been over a week alreadyteneight
all the mods dont respond to me. i've emailed them and i've sent them a PM, and still no response. it's been over a week already
Maybe there's a reason for that.
5's and 7's are -EV.Bump to keep this on the front page., sorry. :)Ray

embarrassed yet? I bet you feel like the guy who folded a set of tens on the turn.j/k, I thought the same thing for about 5 seconds while watching, then realized I was a doomas.

And that's why you'll remain a poker fan...........BUMP!