new forum game.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he poster above me has one of the all-time great jokes in his signature.the poster below me is annoyed because i have responded several times and there isn't much remarkable about me to put in their post.

the poster above me likes the bears. not those bears, they suck! the good bears. the poster two above made me blush and head off to strategy, where i'll avoid smash because i am afraid of his greatness.the poster above me also does not give a rat's ass about baseball.

this poster apologizes, especially as the above poster likes a great team. i still think the jays had better rookies, but i'm in a pretty significant minority there. can't wait for Jays for A's in the ALCS from about 2009-2015.the poster above me seems to push all-in a lot and has a cool, readable blog. the poster above me also has a stalker, or at least a blog-reading weirdo.

I wonder is the poster above me is the actual DannyG?
err guess this one us up to me. i don't want to be self-denegrating, but probably not. most of my high school friends called me danny G, but not many people call me that now, so unless you went to high school in toronto and were friends with steph whittaker, i doubt it. and if you're talking about the one from those adult movies, then lets just say that part of my life is something i don't talk about much.the poster above me inspired one of the funnier trends in recent memory:teneight
I wonder is the poster above me is the actual DannyG?
err guess this one us up to me. i don't want to be self-denegrating, but probably not. most of my high school friends called me danny G, but not many people call me that now, so unless you went to high school in toronto and were friends with steph whittaker, i doubt it. and if you're talking about the one from those adult movies, then lets just say that part of my life is something i don't talk about much.the poster above me inspired one of the funnier trends in recent memory:teneight
The poster above me badly wishes to be Teneight