new forum game.

The poster above me has an awesome avatar.....I remember all those Little Ms. and Mr. books from when I was a kid. I can still remember having to write one of those as an assignment in 4th grade. Great stuff.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The poster above me has an awesome avatar.....I remember all those Little Ms. and Mr. books from when I was a kid. I can still remember having to write one of those as an assignment in 4th grade. Great stuff.
Here's a joke about the poster above's momma that he might not like, I heard she was a frisco dyke(the above was a reference to the Chronic, for reasons the above poster will understand. Please refrain from flaming me. Thank you.)
i want to make love to the poster above me too
The poster above me would rather eat B-A-N-A-N-A-S than make love to the other posters above me. Sorry girls. Now the poster above me will probably post a pic.

I actually agree with the poster above me, which is rare, but I am disappointed, as I was expecting DNA to realy pull out something spectacular.

The poster above me should tell the poster above her, that I'm proud to not know what it's like to have had anything pulled out....Not that there's anything wrong if I had.

The poster above me is the newest angel. I hope to see her in her pillowfight uniform too!
The poster above me doesn't realize I wasn't planning on wearing a uniform :wink:
That's the best kind of uniform. The poster above the poster above the poster above me gets me hot.