new forum game.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The poster above me looks like Se...........NO NO I DIDN'T SAY THAT.The poster above me is a sexy sweet actor.
the poster above me was about to say the poster above her looks like Sean Astin and I agree. Oh yea and I want to make sweet bunny love to the poseter above me too
Is the poster above me talking about the kid from goonies? If so then wtf?
the poster above me is correct Goonies yes, but more well known for his oscar type performance as "sam" in the Lord of the Rings or Rudy

the poster above me is right about Lord of the rings and Rudy, I forgot he was in goonies. And I know I need an avatar, but the puter wont let me get to mine anymore. Someone made it just for me, my favorite subject. :oops:

The poster above me posted twice...not that I have a problem with that, I just couldn't think of anything else to say.BUT I DON'T LOOK LIKE SEAN ASTINScott Wolfe maybe, but not Sean Astin

The poster above me must be very good looking then.
The poster above me is very sweet...and correct. This poster hopes the poster above him is female :pray:
The poster above me just had a guy hit on him and he liked it.
the poster above me recently (in fact, on this page) told a guy that he loved him and followed it up with a banana milkshake reference.the poster above me also has the honour of probably starting one of the only threads in FCP history where there were as many posts by males as there were females. though that might have more to do with DNA who is clearly the alpha male of this forum

The poster above me made me spill my milk on the table. And please give me a break love,how many men do you know called Angel or Lily. :club: That should be a dead give away that I am a female. :wink:

The poster above me made me spill my milk on the table. And please give me a break love,how many men do you know called Angel or Lily. :club: That should be a dead give away that I am a female. :wink:
After I read this, I now feel heterosexual again for being attracted to the poster above me :-)
After I read this, I now feel heterosexual again for being attracted to the poster above me :-)
the poster above me showed great restraint in not mentioning any alternative connotations of the angel's words

The poster above me just may be right. And you are right love, for I fear our one with a God complex is quite cluless. although i could fix that one what do you wanna know? :club:

The poster above me has spoken wrongly. Have not had skinny legs since I lost a bet at the poker table, though as of the first i can go on a diet and get my figure back then I shall have skinny legs again. :club: