new forum game.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The poster above me is the next inductee to DNA's harem.The poster 2 above me shouldn't let purring destroy his manhood. It's kind of sexy.*edit - dammit NortonFan you messed up my post again. Well, I'm not changing it. So there!

the poster above me is not very good at this game either and I THINK my harem is limited to only real FCPHA angels at this point. The imposter angel is not a REAL angel.

i love the poster above way too much, but think the poster above me may have some serious fcp addiction issues when she is posting drunk from a friends house during the break of a poker party, JS.

the poster above me does not realize I am addicted to video games and have a sega genisis among other systems. Every angel has their addictions. mine just happen to be a little off kilt.

the poster above me does not realize I am addicted to video games and have a sega genisis among other systems. Every angel has their addictions. mine just happen to be a little off kilt.
I like the poster above me already. Have you played beyond oasis?

the poster above me sounds like a video game junkie almost as bad as me. It has been a long time since I have played any games though, my nephew has taken over the game system here and will not let me near. But I think that I have.

• 2 weeks later...
The poster above me thinks AC/DC is the best band of all time and he is wrong.
The poster above me thinks the Backstreet Boys are better than Bob Dylan because they have sold more albums.
the poster above me has norton fan confused with me. and the backstreet boys are better because they are so dreamy.and enough with the milkshakes. we all know chocolate milkshakes rule. i won't even make a joke about that.