new forum game.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The poster above me should know that NP deserves a gallery of her pictures along side the Mona Lisa or Starry Night. Don't worry, you don't have to say it, I will for you...CREEPY :shock:

The poster above me should know its an Oregon University thing. I know nothing about phonics.and Rybo GOOD choice

The poster above me is banging his head against his desk because he sucks at this game.
If the poster above me is referring to me knowing that pugs are the best dogs in the world, then I would like to let him know that aI own a pug and that my son's girlfriend just had puppies. Since that poster lives in Portland he should also know that I have 2 for sale at $500 each. I would also like to let the poster konw that I agree Pugs are the best dogs ever.

The poster above me should know that I was banging my head against my desk because Rybo kept getting a reply in before mine which caused my reply to make no sense.I also have a pug and he is less than 2 years old...

The poster above me should know that I am dumb and dont know who his avatar is? Whose mug shot is that???