new online player, best sites?

i'm wondering if you guys can provide me with some help. I play strictly live card rooms and wanted to see what online poker is all about. I played one time at pokerstars for about 5 minutes, that's it. i play mostly 25-50 LHE. but for the online experiment, i'm looking to play 10-20 or maybe even experiment with 5-10 at first. can you guys give me a little info on the different sites? i guess i've been suckered into the whole poker stars thing.thanks

Bodog.com by far if you want a referral please private message me and I will send one to you, they offer a 20% deposit bonus, that is yours instantly. you deposit 100 the give you 120 no hands to clear. hope this helps

Full Tilt is probably the fastest growing and best all around site. Except from the high quality of players, I cant really find a fault with it.www.flopturnriver.com has good reviews of almost every site.

I have found UltimateBet to be the best all-around site, starting with the interface. Simple, straightforward, fast, and reliable. No silly cartoon avatars.The players are better than average, with a sprinkling of rocks and fish. If you want folks calling your preflop 4xbb raise with 5-3 off and turning a 6 high staright to beat your Kings, you won't find it here, except at the micromicrolimits.Holdem, Omaha, O-8, 7stud, 7stud8, Triple Draw lowball, and pineapple. Royal Holdem at the playchip tables. Stakes from $.01 - $.01 to $300-$600 limit Holdem and $.01 - $.02 to $50-$100 No limit. SitnGos from $1 to $5000. Dozens of MTTs every day, starting at $1.50% signup bonus, if you are referred by a friend. (Ooh! me! ME! PICK ME!!!!(UB name: Herr Mensch)) "Player Appreciation Day"s roll around every few months for 50% reload bonuses.Hope to see you there.Mensch

Absolute has 40 daily freerolls. Party also has 2 freerolls a day with $1,000 first prize. I'd appreciate the referral if you decide to try these 2 sites. Good luck :!: :wink:

I play 5-10 limit hold em on party poker, and it is a very beatable game. I have had the most consistent winnings on this site at limit hold em. Empire poker is actually the same thing (Joint sites) there's just no bad beat jackpot tables (Which you pay for anyway). Under bonus code if you type in wsupoker05 you will recieve a sign up bonus, I am not sure how much you recive, when I started I got $50 free.

As far as the best site, that is up to preferance i guess. You should definatly have a rakeback deal at any site you play at though. To find out what rakeback is and how to get it, visit the site in my signature. Welcome to the online community!

Bodog.com by far if you want a referral please private message me and I will send one to you, they offer a 20% deposit bonus, that is yours instantly. you deposit 100 the give you 120 no hands to clear. hope this helps
ok thats just getting greedy...bodog is not a site to play limit on...if u want limit...go to stars or party
ok thats just getting greedy...bodog is not a site to play limit on...if u want limit...go to stars or party
Are you retarded bodog has some of the softeset 5-10 1--20 15-30 and now 20-40 games around
Are you retarded bodog has some of the softeset 5-10 1--20 15-30 and now 20-40 games around
With a whole 1 table playing.
Apparently you haven't been on bodog in quite sometime, there is usually 2 full tables of 20-40 3 full tables of 15-30, 1 of 10-20 and 4+ of 5-10, 24hrs a day
Apparently you haven't been on bodog in quite sometime, there is usually 2 full tables of 20-40 3 full tables of 15-30, 1 of 10-20 and 4+ of 5-10, 24hrs a day
Oh, excuse me, with 2-4 tables playing.You do know how many tables Party has at all times, don't you?

Don't listen to the refferal w.hores, what i suggest is trying multiple sites and see which one is best suited for your type of play. I would also recomend going through pso and getting some extra points to grab some free things while your at it. See what layouts you like the best, and what sites are suited for the type of game you play to bring in the most profit. I've asked this question when i first started online as well, a lot of people can give you insightful info to help you chose, but in the end it's all about what suits you.