article, not pictorial, major difference
There are pictures in Playboy?
There are ARTICLES in Playboy?
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XXEddie
You know they must be working on this.....I cant wait! Who will pose?Who do you want to pose? Who will pose that shouldnt pose? Personally, I would love to see Harmon do it!
Yep, thats the first thing on playboys mind
i believe cindy violette did playboy in the 80's.....jessica hahn issue i think
article, not pictorial, major difference
There are pictures in Playboy?
There are ARTICLES in Playboy?
Whats Playboy?
yeah cant wait to see duke and leibert.....sw
I SOOO hope you are kidding about Liebert. Playboy wants to stay in business, after all. Ever notice how almost all of the really good women players are attractive? You have Harmon, Ng, Jett, Gowen, Duke, Violette, that one who beat Forrest on the latest event televised on FSN, sorry if I missed any others. Then you have the unattractive ones, like Liebert and Mimi Tran, but they seem to be far outnumbered by the attractive ones.
I SOOO hope you are kidding about Liebert. Playboy wants to stay in business, after all. Ever notice how almost all of the really good women players are attractive? You have Harmon, Ng, Jett, Gowen, Duke, Violette, that one who beat Forrest on the latest event televised on FSN, sorry if I missed any others. Then you have the unattractive ones, like Liebert and Mimi Tran, but they seem to be far outnumbered by the attractive ones.
Kristy Gazes is about the furthest thing from attractive.
  • 1 month later...
Incorrect sir....Kristy Gazes is a good looking woman...she is not model hot or "hot" for that matter....But you are gay if you wouldn't throw her a bang.Same with Annie Duke........Now.....doing Liebert or Feduniack is a little sick.
Incorrect sir....Kristy Gazes is a good looking woman...she is not model hot or "hot" for that matter....But you are gay if you wouldn't throw her a bang.Same with Annie Duke........Now.....doing Liebert or Feduniack is a little sick.
if being gay = not nailing annie duke, then ron bend me over cause i wouldnt hit annie with royal's di ck[/b]
if being gay = not nailing annie duke, then ron bend me over cause i wouldnt hit annie with royal's di ck[/b]
You are gay sir.I would bang Annie Duke at the same time I was asking her for advice on how to play certain Omaha 8/O hands.........now...THAT'S hot!I would hit it.....I'm curious.
You are gay sir.I would bang Annie Duke at the same time I was asking her for advice on how to play certain Omaha 8/O hands.........now...THAT'S hot!I would hit it.....I'm curious.
curious as to what. if she is bigger than you? lol she's gross homey...
I'm not curious enough at all to try, plus she's sent 4 kids through it
I'm not curious enough at all to try, plus she's sent 4 kids through it
Some of you seem to be the types that would have told Christopher Columbus "What are you going over there for?"I am curious.
I am adventureous.....I LOVE WOMEN....I live Vagina...what can I say....plus...I am married...which means that i am more desperate than the average male.
You missed it Keith. It was done.
I am adventureous.....I LOVE WOMEN....I live Vagina...what can I say....plus...I am married...which means that i am more desperate than the average male.
I'm not sure curious is a good enough reason here. I mean, I'm curious about what banging a fat chick is like, but not so curious that I'm going to find out.I'm with Ivey, if not banging Duke = gay, then I'm Richard Simmons...
Oh, I got ya.  If this was a poker guys layout for Playgirl, I would have added my two cents.  Chip JettGus HansenMichael GraczTuan Le  (he makes me feel dirty)
Ya had to go and ask for that didn't ya Keith...RT, I believe you're on deck...

There's an obviuos solution for this.I'll take one for the team and agree to teach Elisha Cuthbert to play poker (for a fee of course).When playboy hears bout this I'm sure they'll offer her a good deal.Thank me later...Or if you'd like to do so now send a check payable to...scratch that, meet me on party and just transfer some cash.