favorite movie

I am so bored waiting for the dinner break to be over, so I thought I would try to start one of those neverending threads that are so much fun.So what are everyone's favorite movies?

My top 5:1. Dazed and Confused2. Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas3. The Godfather Trilogy4. Star Wars (all of'em)5. Fight Club

Hmmm...I can't decide so here are some of my favorites:The ScoreEntrapmentBowling For Columbine and Roger and MeStar Wars FilmsOcean's Elevenand I am sorry but Seinfeld is the best t.v. show ever :club:

Hmmm...I can't decide so here are some of my favorites:The ScoreEntrapmentBowling For Columbine and Roger and MeStar Wars FilmsOcean's Elevenand I am sorry but Seinfeld is the best t.v. show ever :club:
nice, you're one of hte few people who I know that have seen this film, have you seen, THe Big ONe

nice, you're one of hte few people who I know that have seen this film, have you seen, THe Big ONeIs that where he interviews the Nike CEO, Knight or something?If so, then yes.

the score, really?
the score, really?
Haha , I have someone who agrees with me.But its not in my top 51.amx2.true romance3.point break- who doesnt like this move?4.kill bill5.equilibrium6.man on fire
Hmmm...I can't decide so here are some of my favorites:The ScoreEntrapmentBowling For Columbine and Roger and MeStar Wars FilmsOcean's Elevenand I am sorry but Seinfeld is the best t.v. show ever :lol:
nice, you're one of hte few people who I know that have seen this film, have you seen, THe Big ONe
I live just outside of Flint. I've been mugged thrice, for a grand total loss of 8.65, an imitation varsity jacket, and my best friend's car keys."Hey man. You got my keys?""Naw, I got mugged outside and some meth-head's got them.""Ha.Ha.Ha. Seriously, I gotta get out of here. My mom's in the hospital.""...."1) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest2) The Big Lebowski3) Godfather II4) Godfather I5) Soul Plane
I live just outside of Flint. I've been mugged thrice, for a grand total loss of 8.65, an imitation varsity jacket, and my best friend's car keys."Hey man. You got my keys?""Naw, I got mugged outside and some meth-head's got them.""Ha.Ha.Ha. Seriously, I gotta get out of here. My mom's in the hospital.""...."1) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest2) The Big Lebowski3) Godfather II4) Godfather I5) Soul Plane
I have cousins who live near flint too. lol, as far as favorite movies, its just so hard for me to give a top 5 or even a top 10. My collection is like 400 deep right now
I have cousins who live near flint too. lol, as far as favorite movies, its just so hard for me to give a top 5 or even a top 10. My collection is like 400 deep right now
You know what city they live in? I like to think I went 0-4 with 3K against one of them in highschool or something.You went to New Trier, right? When did you graduate? I've banged at LEAST two chicks from there (shrug... they won't remember). Two others I'm pretty good friends with. Ice
You know what city they live in? I like to think I went 0-4 with 3K against one of them in highschool or something.You went to New Trier, right? When did you graduate? I've banged at LEAST two chicks from there (shrug... they won't remember). Two others I'm pretty good friends with. Ice
I graduated from NT in 98. I don't know what city that my cousins live in, but the oldest one graduated form HS in 01, her name is Erin Corley, her sister graduated from HS in03 and her name is Kristen Corley(erin sucks btw, so if you know her, I have no problems with you raggin on her :-) )

My friend's cousin went to Maine South High School in Park something Illinois. I remeber her talking about New Trier being rivals or ??????? She visited him in NYC after Maine South lost to New Trier in a game for the conference championship in basketball(I think it was basketball).

My friend's cousin went to Maine South High School in Park something Illinois.  I remeber her talking about New Trier being rivals or ???????  She visited him in NYC after Maine South lost to New Trier in a game for the conference championship in basketball(I think it was basketball).
yeah, NT is pretty hated by most HIgh Schools in our area. Just ask Suited UP, he went to Maine West :-)