can anyone on pokerstars do me a favor?

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah this thread was very special. i fondly remember reading it to pass time at work... however the retards @ Neverwin getting raped for $30k+ was much more entertaining, has all of the fun of this thread except for multiple victims, international intrigue, etc.
Link please.
  • 7 months later...

I jus wasted 30mins of my life reading through this entire thing....But it was a goooooood 30mins. I'm guessing nothing ever actually happened to the illustrious 'Trebor'?

Wow, this is the greatest thread ever. I forgot about this LOL.
I jus wasted 30mins of my life reading through this entire thing....But it was a goooooood 30mins. I'm guessing nothing ever actually happened to the illustrious 'Trebor'?
Those posts have made me just want to read the whole thing. I think I did last year tho but no harm in reading it again...
Well hello there newbie. You seem like a trustable fellow. Care to trade $50 on Stars for $50 on Full Tilt Poker? By the way, are you ready for your 3rd period geography test today?

This is one of the first threads I read and responded to...great nostalgia.

I was curious as to how something like this got to five pages overnight. Impressive.I'm a believer in karma so it doesn't surprise me that you made the $50 back last night (as you said on page 2, I think). That guy will lose the money soon enough. Next time you want to transfer, contact a veteran here. We're all reputable (except that JaysonWeber guy :club:) and most are willing to do something like that.
the irony in this post is thicker than all the molasses in Mississippi.
??
well you see Mr. loxo, the irony lies in the assumption of reputation, as this is what seems to be the biggest factor in this thread. we have here Mr. Custom36 giving advice to the more naive and ill prepared members of the forum as to who to trust with money on the forum. in doing so, he notes that the more senior, or "veteran" if you will, posters are more trustworthy. he then, jokingly, makes a reference to JaysonWebber as not being trustworthy, and in doing so, he seems to mean that Jayson is also a member of the "veterans" that can be trusted with monetary transactions, if not the most trustworthy of them all. but boy oh boy! do things ever have a way of turning about! for not much into the future after this thread, JaysonWebber, a moderator on this very forum, was caught in his own web of lies in a rakeback scandal that sent shock waves throughout the FCP community, and poker world to boot. so as it turns out, Mr. JaysonWebber, one of the aforementioned "veterans", was in fact, not a trustworthy person, but a thief! criminey!
well you see Mr. loxo, the irony lies in the assumption of reputation, as this is what seems to be the biggest factor in this thread. we have here Mr. Custom36 giving advice to the more naive and ill prepared members of the forum as to who to trust with money on the forum. in doing so, he notes that the more senior, or "veteran" if you will, posters are more trustworthy. he then, jokingly, makes a reference to JaysonWebber as not being trustworthy, and in doing so, he seems to mean that Jayson is also a member of the "veterans" that can be trusted with monetary transactions, if not the most trustworthy of them all. but boy oh boy! do things ever have a way of turning about! for not much into the future after this thread, JaysonWebber, a moderator on this very forum, was caught in his own web of lies in a rakeback scandal that sent shock waves throughout the FCP community, and poker world to boot. so as it turns out, Mr. JaysonWebber, one of the aforementioned "veterans", was in fact, not a trustworthy person, but a thief! criminey!
LOL, ty for straightening that out for me Mr Zuma.Or may I call you Shake?
LOL, ty for straightening that out for me Mr Zuma.Or may I call you Shake?
call me Shake. My father is Mr. Zuma.

just finished reading the whole thread.tbh, I don't the think the address was ever Trebor's address. The whole 'getting scared' on AIM could EASILY have been a bluff. I'm not sure why, but I have a feeling that the guy is from England/Ireland. 'Shuvit087' could be refering to Irish mobile/cell phone numbers because most start with 087 (086 and 085 are the other networks). Also, I found this link. Doubt it means anything but maybe some computer geniuses could use it some how

Did anyone miss this guys username?hahahaha I highly doubt its him tho...Wow how did I miss this thread back in the day
Did anyone miss this guys username?hahahaha I highly doubt its him tho...Wow how did I miss this thread back in the day
actually it is me the stein, i faintly remember us talking about staking or something over AIM. That was a long time ago though.
  • 2 weeks later...

lol ok bump for the most recent victim.maxfallon is his FCP forum namedu1chmaster is his Pokerstars namelolwoady32 is his AIM name.So far he's gotten me for 100 and freddec for 4.40, there's a thread on it in General.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...