good bye fcp

Sorry to see you go, but I don't see the logic in goin to RGP, there's lot of other better forums out there.We'll prolly see you back.... at least under a new name or sumthin wave.gif

Good bye, some of you are great, and hope to see you on RGP.  I suggest anyone who sick of the bs here, try out .  RGP's classic.  Way better. But this forum has steadily become a waste of time.  No moderators, to many canadians (jk), and too many LONG threads about nothing. Not that flaming is great, but the 10 pages of people getting in the last word is not.  Too many times i make one post and have to deffend my POV with 10 more posts, so one doesn't look like an s$$.  I'll be back in a month to check and see if the tourists left after the wsop.  Thanks pokergolf, for being a nice catalyst in this.Good luck at the tables.Flame away.
Well thats like your opinion, man.........42.jpg

trying to get my point across saying how rgp is better :roll: . Just checking how the thread went and i got these PMs after my last post. I mean come on. Go to 2+2. Like i said before difference between flaming and harassmentFrom: Pokergolf To: nutonflop Posted: Wed, Jul 13th, 2005 4:42 Subject: hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Classic, run away little girl. You won't leave, you can't, you have no life otherwise. And I know you are reading this, and I will continue to delete your responses. I win, you lose........have fun thinking about me. Inbox :: Message From: Pokergolf To: nutonflop Posted: Wed, Jul 13th, 2005 4:47 Subject: one more thing Read your thread......look at all the support you got on your way out BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH L O S E R

Now, 2+2, that is an actual site for people who like to discuss poker and not gossip.Hahaha.Don't read the WPT forum much there, huh?Gnereal is a cesspool. That's why there are 19 other forums for "real" threads.I understand though. Everyone that loses to me heads up leaves the forum.

Now, 2+2, that is an actual site for people who like to discuss poker and not gossip.Hahaha.Don't read the WPT forum much there, huh?Gnereal is a cesspool.  That's why there are 19 other forums for "real" threads.I understand though.  Everyone that loses to me heads up leaves the forum.
Now that's why you smell like shit? [sw] Hahaha...
Good bye, some of you are great, and hope to see you on RGP (SW).  I suggest anyone who sick of the bs here, try out .  RGP's classic.  Way better. But this forum has steadily become a waste of time.  No moderators, to many canadians (jk), and too many LONG threads about nothing. Not that flaming is great, but the 10 pages of people getting in the last word is not.  Too many times i make one post and have to deffend my POV with 10 more posts, so one doesn't look like an s$$.  I'll be back in a month to check and see if the tourists left after the wsop.  Thanks pokergolf, for being a nice catalyst in this.Good luck at the tables.Flame away.
You'll be missed.sw
Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.I sure hope my "good lord" comment doesnt start another religious discussion. sw
Yup get the fu(k out!!

If you want to really get better you HAVE to go to the Strategy section. General is for gossiping fun :club: However, there is a serious lack of moderation here. Some of the off topic threads are down right appauling.

If you want to really get better you HAVE to go to the Strategy section. General is for gossiping fun :club: However, there is a serious lack of moderation here. Some of the off topic threads are down right appauling.
Thank god someone said something.THERE ARE OTHER FORUMS. Quit bitching about general, it's ridiculous.
Now, 2+2, that is an actual site for people who like to discuss poker and not gossip.
lol, obviously you aren't familiar with WPT/General/ and OOT forums. And you certainly aren't familiar with the poster Dead
Now, 2+2, that is an actual site for people who like to discuss poker and not gossip.
lol, obviously you aren't familiar with WPT/General/ and OOT forums. And you certainly aren't familiar with the poster Dead
i guess no one here has figured out how to use the RGP kill-files yet. Every forum has its benefits. This one has many. General is filled with a lot of garbage, but if you know who to read, there is a lot of humor and interesting info. The community is excellent here, and strat is a great place to learn without being ridiculed. 2+2 is by far the best site in terms of technical analysis, but the community aspect of that site is abysmal, and no one can give an answer to anything without condescendingly referring to their 36bb/100 winrate at 1 million - 2 million. RGP has gone downhill since its heydays, but there are still plenty of incredibly intelligent, witty, posters with a ton of great poker knowledge. Not all poker boils down to numbers. I can honestly say ive learned more from RGP than any other site.
YEA GOOD RIDDANCE TO YA... You wish you could have the support I have here in FCP you loser. Go to hell.
How did you find the time to post in between doing all those household chores for your allowance?