• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8:42 pm. Better question: when will we see the "mike matusow blow-up"? I like mike and I'm pulling for him, but really.... only a matter of time
yes, because it was said once on espn......
8:42 pm. Better question: when will we see the "mike matusow blow-up"? I like mike and I'm pulling for him, but really.... only a matter of time
yes, because it was said once on espn......
HE said it. Himself. And it's kinda true, he's a great player goes pretty deep in tourneys and eventually makes a terrible move with a big stack, and gets burned by it.
I can't seem to bring up Cardplayer, but could someone tell me how Greg overplayed his hand this time?
Date / Time: 2005-07-13 01:06:00 Title: Raymer Takes Another Hit Log: Greg Raymer loses a $580,000 pot to Bart Rice when his K-Q's pair of Queens is outkicked by Rice's A-Q.
I can't seem to bring up Cardplayer, but could someone tell me how Greg overplayed his hand this time?
One of his hits came with an all-in holding KQ with a K on the board, his opponent had AK and doubled up through Greg. Not sure where the rest of the bleeding happened, but I have a feeling he'll come back to make the final table.
One of his hits came with an all-in holding KQ with a K on the board, his opponent had AK and doubled up through Greg. Not sure where the rest of the bleeding happened, but I have a feeling he'll come back to make the final table.
Not if he continues to think the pot odds always justify a call.
Lost two huge hands late last night. One with KQ vs AQ and a queen high flop (580k pot). The other one he mucked his hand after calling a 400k river bet. His opponent hit a gutshot straight with 8-9.The turning point was losing a big hand to Bonyadi, who bluffed him with king high on a J-5-5-A-J board (which some thought was probably the better hand, but seing Ramyer's interview on cardplayer, it was certainly a bluff. Raymer didn't say what he had, just wished he called)
When he loses with ak. He doesn't seem to get that if he goes in as a 3-1 favorite every time he will lose 25% of the time.

He said he would go back to drugs by day four. Who thinks he's on them again? I do!

Also, weren't you the one that wanted less Raymer threads?
he figures the only appropriate raymer thread is one that supports his bust.