please compare ub, full tilt, and party for me...

Stay at Party.The fish are a plenty compared to UB and FT.BUTIf you had to chosse I would need more information on what you are looking for.

Personally I used to be a fan of pokerstars, great tournament format and the Omaha 8/b tables are usually fairly loose, but I have since switched to UB. Tables are comparable to pokerstars, maybe alittle looser, but with rakeback from PSO it makes it more valuable to me than pokerstars. Haven't played too much on party cause my BR took a hit after all the bills started piling up and never played on FullTilt, but I have been happy with UB so far.

Ive played them all, and UB was nice because you would play with your player points, and win free entrys in to tourneys and etc, but I wasn't much of a fan for the all HTML cashier and etc... it just seemed really cheap to me.FTP seemed too cartoonish, and i've just never been a fan of stars's interface. Im a pokerroom / party guy... but thats just me.

I'm thinking of switching to UB or Full Tilt, and if I do, which one do you recommend and why?
DEFINETLY Fullt Tilt IMO. UB is kinda plain but my 2nd choice. I just :club: Full Tilt though. You get to play with actual pro's and the formats are great. Just my thoughts. :D :-) :wink:

Party to make money and Full Tilt to learn how to play well.

Party to make money and Full Tilt to learn how to play well.
I'd like to hear the reason you say this. I've played at both sites, and I think you can learn how to play just as well at Party against the fish.

I played at FullTilt for a while at the lower limits, 1/2 and 2/4. It's a rockgarden there. I just finished my UB promo and I was very impressed with the software. It was pretty loose, and I made quite a lot of money there. I'd definatly recommend trying it. If you haven't signed up for PokerSourceOnline.com already, I'd definatly recommend it. And If you don't mind using my referral EdOwen, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

I would honestly say that the site you play would have to depend on the type of game your more comfortable playing. I play shorthanded NL, Stud, and Stud h/l at fulltilt and just NL at Party. (MY limit holdem game is horrendous). IMO you need patience to play and party because no matter what game you're playing, you can usually look to see a lot of players to the flop and a lot of showdowns. At fulltilt, because it tends to be a rock garden, most players I see are weak tight. If you're a very aggressive player, this means that you can steal a lot of pots and make a good return that way.

Sorry... always have to push for BODOG.COMif you havent tried it ... a lot of sports fanatics to take advantage of...love them sports bettors with dough to throw around.also the interface is quick... makes for lots of hands...

This question gets asked frequently, of course...You can't beat Party skins for fishy-osity. Hands down. If you like money, play there.As for software, I can't imagine anything could be better than UB. If the games were as soft as Party, I'd never play anywhere else.