main event update thread

I got screwed!I went all in with 9-4 on an A-A-A-A board, my opponent turned up K-6, the river was a 2 and I lost!!!:club:
lol. that was classic. and to see that its happening at the WSOP ME is ...well not surprising i guess.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus hovering at 31k after winning pot with QQ player tried to bluff him with AJ on board of 3 2 2 turn was K and guy moves in for 7800, jesus calls and QQ is goodwhat are they thinking?
Playing for millions in the early stages and people are bluffing with pros at the table? What in f*ck sakes.
jesus hovering at 31k after winning pot with QQ player tried to bluff him with AJ on board of 3 2 2 turn was K and guy moves in for 7800, jesus calls and QQ is goodwhat are they thinking?
That he has a pocket pair between 4-4 and Q-Q and he will fold to an all in bet.He was half right. Wrong half, though.
That he has a pocket pair between 4-4 and Q-Q and he will fold to an all in bet.He was half right. Wrong half, though.
whats he thinking on the flop of 3 2 2 when he raised to 3500?thats where the insanity comes in
whats he thinking on the flop of 3 2 2 when he raised to 3500?thats where the insanity comes in
Where did 3500 come from?

It seems that the FISH are terrorizing the pros.....But at least Chris Ferguson killed off that menacing monster of a hand (K9) with his little pocket pair of Aces's.Scary.....It is almost not fair if a pro draws a table full of fish that feed him a massive stack....

cardplayer blogactually made it 3800 after jesus bet 800 on flop, then on turn moved in for 7800still like the play?
cardplayer blogactually made it 3800 after jesus bet 800 on flop, then on turn moved in for 7800still like the play?
Who said I liked the play? I didn't say that...Anyway, I'm not reading the cardplayer blog. Fish don'thave to think - that's what makes them fish.
Who said I liked the play? I didn't say that...Anyway, I'm not reading the cardplayer blog. Fish don'thave to think - that's what makes them fish.
ok thats cool,you just sounded like you were defending the play,I guess you didnt know about how bad the guy played the flopno prob
after the flop play i can see fergusons call. if that flop is checked or ferg bets and player flat calls then pops in when the K hits then its vastly different. Ferguson wouldve had a tougher call in that scenario.Who said I liked the play? I didn't say that...Anyway, I'm not reading the cardplayer blog. Fish don'thave to think - that's what makes them fish.
ok thats cool,you just sounded like you were defending the play,I guess you didnt know about how bad the guy played the flopno prob
Wow, you're a real douchebag.I did answer your question about the flop play."Fish don't have to think - that's what makes them fish."Apparently you "missed" that. no prob
Wow, you're a real douchebag.I did answer your question about the flop play."Fish don't have to think - that's what makes them fish."Apparently you "missed" that. no prob
im a douchebag?if you say sokeep defending bluffs against world champs though, you must be a helluva playalol

I love the creative wit of cardplayerDate / Time: 2005-07-07 18:00:00 Title: The Unabomber is a Una-goner Log: Phil Laak has been eliminated from today's Championship event. Date / Time: 2005-07-07 18:27:00 Title: Lisandro Li-Gone-Dro Log: Jeff Lisandro has been eliminated Man, talk about brain-storming to find a good title.

im a douchebag?if you say sokeep defending bluffs against world champs though, you must be a helluva playalol
Where did I defend his "bluff"?
if the guy gets jesus to lay down the queens, ala hellmuth vs toto in the 2003 US Championship, it would be called a great play. We dont know if the other guy had been playing ultra tight, or was fast and loose. That's a big factor, as was the preflop action.So let's not jump down the guy's throat who made a move, and got caught. That's whats the pro's do after all.And if it turned out the guy was a maniac, which is certainly likely, than yeah it was stupid. But if he had been playing very tight aggresive, you cant fault him for the move, you have to applaude Jesus for the call
Where did I defend his "bluff"?
I suppose I shouldn't expect an apology from your kind...
jesus hovering at 31k after winning pot with QQ  player tried to bluff him with AJ on board of 3 2 2     turn was K  and guy moves in for 7800, jesus calls and QQ is goodwhat are they thinking?
if the guy gets jesus to lay down the queens, ala hellmuth vs toto in the 2003 US Championship, it would be called a great play. We dont know if the other guy had been playing ultra tight, or was fast and loose. That's a big factor, as was the preflop action.So let's not jump down the guy's throat who made a move, and got caught. That's whats the pro's do after all.And if it turned out the guy was a maniac, which is certainly likely, than yeah it was stupid. But if he had been playing very tight aggresive, you cant fault him for the move, you have to applaude Jesus for the call
I think we can all agree that the guy who raised, got reraised by Jesus, then moved over the top with K9 (against Jesus's bullets) can be fairly criticized 8)