what would you do ??????????

Also...if there are 11 players left...it will be on TV...and you will forever be known as the moron that folded AA in the ME.....There has to be a really good reason to fold AA....One instance would be if you are short stacked......and the big stack goes allin......and a couple of guys that have bigger stacks than you call....and you can then reason that...by folding AA you actually make money....if of course...the big stack knocks them out...and even then....it would be stupid...There are instances where folding AA pre-flop in a tournament makes some sense....this is not one of them.

Okay.. I ran this through PokerStove and I think the results will suprise you..PokerStove shows the Equity for the AA versus any random all-in hand as VERY LOW, So with this knowledge I think we should agree an OpenFarrell just might be the best move, although it truly isn't an OpenFarrell the same ideology and logic applies in this situation, we should treat it the same.

i dont remember which book its in but....the gist was, the only time it makes sense is in a satelite where top 10 all win an entry and you are bubbled and also short stacked... two or so stax go all in and could go out now....so just let gothe same book said, that in a real money game or tourney...if you arent willing to put all your money in with the known best hand preflop, quit poker immediately

Call. Even if you do get outdrawn you still come in 11th place and win a lot of money. Probally around 100k or something like that.Also if you make it to the final table, you may be kicking yourself in the ass for not calling the chip leader. If you call and win, you are the chip leader by lots. So you are in a power position.

I think its a great fold. I mean you'll get AA plenty of times at the final table and will have plenty of opportunities to be a massive favorite against an all in chip leader. And when you make it to the final table and are on tv you can have NC talk crap about how badly you played the hand for the entire broadcast.

Gee its been atleast a week since we have had 1 of these threads.There is only 1 or 2 times where MATHEMATICALY its correct to fold AA preflop, do it any other time, and as Mike Matusow would say, DONKEY!!!!!"

You know I wouldn't worry about it, because the chip leader isn't going all in with zero callers unless he's down to you and the 2 blinds. Isn't your real question "Are there some situations where in game theory it would be smart to NOT look and my hand and fold" The answer is yes, if you get a 5-1 chip lead over everyone w/2 very short stacks; let them go after each other. If you can get heads up with an all in super short stack-- you still don't look--just call him and try the knockout shot--

ridiculous argument. If holding QQ or KK let the debate begin, but AA is obvious. If holding Q-10 like The Greatest Player Of All Time Robert Varkonyi, that is the only other obvious call

OK main event 11 players left...you are about tied for the chip lead and there are 3 really short stacks...the other chip leader goes all in you have AA....do you call and risk not getting to the final tbl of the main event or do you fold and wait for the final table ????
What's the difference in pay from 11th to 10th? What's my money situation? What's my read on the other Chip-Leader?
I'm not sure your read factors in here. I'm calling here without a doubt... besides people would scream collusion if you folded Aces preflop.When I take down the massive pot, I slip on my trendy FossilMan sunglasses and bludgeon the final table with All-In raises.SHWING!!!

If you fold here you are the most gutless SOB alive. You guys are just gutless SOBS, who dont deserve to be called poker players, I dont care if i've been homeless for ten years if you dont call here you dont have an ounce of gamble in you. make that call everytime and simply live with the result, get some gamble and some guts. Folding here is simply pathetic. Poker must have been grerat back in the days of gunslingers and true gamblers, people who weren't scared to put it on the line for better or worse.

If I were old enough to be your father, and you were my son, and you folded here... I would buy a horse.I would teach this horse to love human rectum. To munch upon it, to paw at it with his hooves, to be sexually excited by it.I would have this horse sodomize you nightly, until you die or I am arrested.

I don't even understand how a thread like this could get started. It's an EASY call to make. And I REALLY don't understand how some of you could say that you would fold. I don't think the chipcount even matters. If you're in the lead, it's a great chance to increase that lead. If you're behind, it's a great chance to come back. I think the only decision you have to make is if you want to re-raise or not.