free 25 bucks & pot dragon is a pole jockey

Guest Anonymous

i'm in. Phaetos there.. but it only gave me $10.Just noticed something when I look at my account status.Play Money : $ 1000.00  Real Money : $ 10.00  (via the promotion code)Promotion : $ 75.00 Pending Promotions/Comps  So... $85 total?
To get the other $75 you have to make a real money deposit and accumulate a few hundred player points.All in all, free money is never a bad thing though.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,Just wanted to thank the person who posted this. I've been having a lot of fun playing this site with the free $25. I've gotten it up to about $100 playing the .25 NL tables since you can't really get power points at the .10 tables. Would've been up around $150, but I played a bit drunk last night and lost $50 trying to bluff too much.But one thing has been bothering me about the site. It seems like the miracle draws happen quite frequently at this site as opposed to others or real life situations. I've made 4 straight flushes in the 3 days I've playing there (seriously, if it's cheap, draw at them) and I've seen pocket aces to the river 5 times and lost all 5 times. I've also seen a ton of boat v. boat hands. People at my tables speculate that they may be doing this stuff to drive up the rakes. Has anyone else experienced this type of thing? Also, while this type of thing might be horrible from a "making you a better poker player" perspective, does anyone have any tips for possibly exploiting this? As I've already said, I draw at cards more and bet my non-nutty big hands less...other ideas?

Hi All,Just wanted to thank the person who posted this. I've been having a lot of fun playing this site with the free $25. I've gotten it up to about $100 playing the .25 NL tables since you can't really get power points at the .10 tables. Would've been up around $150, but I played a bit drunk last night and lost $50 trying to bluff too much.But one thing has been bothering me about the site. It seems like the miracle draws happen quite frequently at this site as opposed to others or real life situations. I've made 4 straight flushes in the 3 days I've playing there (seriously, if it's cheap, draw at them) and I've seen pocket aces to the river 5 times and lost all 5 times. I've also seen a ton of boat v. boat hands. People at my tables speculate that they may be doing this stuff to drive up the rakes. Has anyone else experienced this type of thing? Also, while this type of thing might be horrible from a "making you a better poker player" perspective, does anyone have any tips for possibly exploiting this? As I've already said, I draw at cards more and bet my non-nutty big hands less...other ideas?
If you wear a tinfoil hat with two attenae on it and point one at the screen and the other due north you will get even more straight flushes. Also if you close your eyes and go all-in preflop with any hand containing the 4 :club: you are guaranteed a win.....have faith the site will pull it out for you.
The code 20125 doesn't work for me . Is there a new one?
Same for me. It says "you must enter a valid code".Oh, well, looks like we missed out on this one unless someone else comes up with a working code.

i signed up yesterday but i only got $10. but i came in 6th in a $5 tourney and turned it into $102. then i played 1-1 nl for a half hour and won $240. thanks for the start. my name is sm9145111 on there.i am also interested in when the fcp freeroll is going to take place?

Anyone know what a neteller withdrawl looks in their "HIstory" status?I requested a neteller withdrawl (and the history page even reflects its supposed to be neteller), but now the status says " Withdraw to NETeller 8xxxxxx8 - Completed by Check."wtf? they better not be sending a cheque!?!?!

I just made a withdrawal, and when I e-mailed to ask why it was taking so long to hit my Neteller acct, they told me they sent a check because I "won the money with our promotional chip deposit, and have never deposited with Neteller."Anyone else get this? Stupid.

just made a withdrawal, and when I e-mailed to ask why it was taking so long to hit my Neteller acct, they told me they sent a check because I "won the money with our promotional chip deposit, and have never deposited with Neteller."  Anyone else get this? Stupid.
i got the same response, pretty inconvenient, but hey then again it is free money :club:
I just made a withdrawal, and when I e-mailed to ask why it was taking so long to hit my Neteller acct, they told me they sent a check because I "won the money with our promotional chip deposit, and have never deposited with Neteller."Anyone else get this?  Stupid.
Yeah, I got this, too. Nowhere did they mention this on the site... otherwise I would have made a NT deposit and prompt w/d. I hate paper checks.TAlso, many thanks to the OP. I was able to net an extra $35 in a few hours one night at $25 nl. The $25 and a little change is still there, and I'll see what I can do with that. I imagine that I will never clear the points needed to actually w/d the promo chip $.
  • 3 weeks later...

Just for info I did this again and they gave me another $10.00 not sure why but I just went into my account hit the powerplayer chip deposit and they gave me another $10 lol

I just tried it and it says "Transaction Declined - Chip code has already been used!" but I haven't used it and there is no deposit in my account. So I can only conclude that the offer has ended.Good luck to those who made it! :-) -Duck