best flop i've ever had

First royal. Had to post it.PokerStars Game #1908128570: Hold'em Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2005/06/15 - 22:51:38 (ET)Table 'Baetsle' Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: MclMorizFAT ($30.25 in chips) Seat 2: swoosh210 ($15.75 in chips) Seat 3: VmanL ($46.50 in chips) Seat 4: bo38 ($30 in chips) Seat 5: 24TheShow ($31.50 in chips) Seat 7: mookie2006 ($22.75 in chips) Seat 8: brew1up ($39.25 in chips) Seat 9: sparky1863 ($25.75 in chips) Seat 10: galaxy71 ($53.25 in chips) sparky1863: posts small blind $0.25galaxy71: posts big blind $0.50logic523: sits out *** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to swoosh210 [Ad Td]MclMorizFAT: folds swoosh210: raises $0.50 to $1VmanL: folds bo38: calls $124TheShow: folds mookie2006: folds brew1up: folds sparky1863: raises $0.50 to $1.50galaxy71: folds swoosh210: calls $0.50bo38: calls $0.50*** FLOP *** [Qd Jd Kd]sparky1863: bets $0.50swoosh210: calls $0.50bo38: calls $0.50*** TURN *** [Qd Jd Kd] [8c]sparky1863: bets $1swoosh210: raises $1 to $2bo38: folds sparky1863: calls $1*** RIVER *** [Qd Jd Kd 8c] [Kh]sparky1863: checks swoosh210: bets $1sparky1863: calls $1*** SHOW DOWN ***swoosh210: shows [Ad Td] (a Royal Flush)sparky1863: shows [Kc Ah] (three of a kind, Kings)swoosh210 collected $12 from pot[/img]

This is awsome. I'm still waiting on my first straight flush.Closest I came was folding a coupla suited rags a long time ago. I woulda made a runner-runner straight flush. Sure, it was a good laydown, but the trauma of that experience made me put more value into suited rags than they were worth for awhile.Congrats. Hope to get one myself, some day.CT

that is pretty sweet, to0 bad the pot was only 12$, still, pretty good for a 50c-1d table, i am still waiting on my first royal, had an opponent make a runner-runner one on me a while back, highest i ever had was a 10 high straight fluse in clubs playing omaha on pstars, lol i opponent had an ace high flush and one had a king high flush, that deck was pretty cold. won like 25 which is good for 1d-2d

best flop i ever had was the first hand of a 10$ UB tourney... in the small blind i called 5 chips more w/ 10-8 of hearts (my 2nd favorite hand) after 7 players limped... flop came Qh-Jh-9h and i was fortunate enough to run up against a flopped set of 9s and the flopped Ace-high flush...

HAHAH, i cannot tell u how many times ive lost a set to a 3-7 suited cuz they hold out to the river...DAMN THEM FISHIES!!! 8)
So you like playing with people of equal or greater skill than you? Hmm, makes sense. (sw)
HAHAH, i cannot tell u how many times ive lost a set to a 3-7 suited cuz they hold out to the river...DAMN THEM FISHIES!!!  8)
So you like playing with people of equal or greater skill than you? Hmm, makes sense. (sw)
I believe thats (-ev).

Was the other guy really worried about you having a boat when he had Trip kings with the Ace? I dunno, I woulda 3-bet that I think. It's unfortunate you're playing weak ass biotches! lol

I guess he coulda been scared of the flush after the turn raise and decided to call down. PS give any bonus for a royal like pokerroom does? vnh.

A 5 High str8 flush is my best flop to date. In 30 years I have yet to have a Royal. :roll:

8-high str8 flush was my best hand. Other guy had Ace-high.Since were we on the topic of folding hands that would have been a monster, I did that this night:1-2 Live NLHE 100-min 500 Max buy in.I'm bb with 4-3 off. There is a 20$ bet from middle position and a call near the button. I fold and watch as the flop comes 3-3-3.That's right. I recall instantaneously thinking "great, I folded trips" as the dealer flipped the second card over. When he turned over the last 3, I literally jumped out of my seat. The preflop bettor had pocket 10's and took a 100 $ pot.Man, had I just called, that pot would have been much larger :wall:

Yesterday, I flopped a straight flush when I called a raise from the BB with 8 :D 9 :D , and watched to my great pleasure as the flop came down 6 :D 7 :) 5 :club: .Too bad nobody else had much of anything and it stayed a relatively small pot.