what would be your poker pro 'nickname' ?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name would probably be "The Blank", Because I'm emotionless at the table, and whenever i am drawing, i ALWAYS hit blanks.

I find it funny that we are asking a group of people we only know by self-imposed nicknames,  what there nicknames would be.
LOL irony is a funny thing
Mine would have to be "Cold Turkey" because I am quitting smoking right now and I am FREEEEEEEEAAAAKINN  OOOUUUUTTTTTTT!!! :?
I quit smoking September 16th 2001 at 8:36 AM.Not that I'm keeping track or anything
Sept 9, 1999 - 9/9/99 - after 14 years. Hang in there man. You can do it and it gets better.
Good to know, because I could still go smoke a cigarette this very minute even after nearly 4 years.
I find it funny that we are asking a group of people we only know by self-imposed nicknames,  what there nicknames would be.
LOL irony is a funny thing
Also, does anyone here not have a cool nickname?

I'm called "Carolina" around here.Originally I was "The Carolina Kid" until I quit my job and stopped shaving everyday. (baby face) now with the 3 day growth they dropped the Kid.I went to Carolina and when I play I'm usually sporting the blue or wearing some kind of gear at the tables. (hat, jersey, ect.)So Now... just "Carolina".

I could take some ideas from the halloween costumes my wife and I wore last year and be 'The Joker" or "The Ace"dna4evercostume.JPGFaces cut off to protect the guilty
How about chicken legs
My name would probably be "The Blank", Because I'm emotionless at the table, and whenever i am drawing, i ALWAYS hit blanks.
how about because you always shoot blanks?hahahah
how about because you always shoot blanks?hahahah
Owned-BirdShit.jpg
yo Royal Tour, as much as I like your new avitar, I was in love with your old one.  Who was that chick?  I used to look at that picture and think about all the dirty things I would do to her...
1st chick - Rachel McAdams.this chick Elisha Cuthbertboth canadian :club:
ah ha, you mean Regina George in Mean Girls... I rented that movie with on demand several times just because she, Lindsay Lohan and Lacey Chabert are so goddamn hot...
I could take some ideas from the halloween costumes my wife and I wore last year and be 'The Joker" or "The Ace"dna4evercostume.JPGFaces cut off to protect the guilty
How about chicken legs
Yo how about his wife?What is she some sort of gremlin or gnome?She's gotta be 4' 9" tops.
How about chicken legs
Yo how about his wife?What is she some sort of gremlin or gnome?She's gotta be 4' 9" tops.
ROFLMAO, I seriously just spit coke on my keyboard. thats funny stuff. Yea she is like 5'3. Makes for interesting 'bed moves' fo sure
How about chicken legs
ROFLMAO, I seriously just spit coke on my keyboard. thats funny stuff. Yea she is like 5'3. Makes for interesting 'bed moves' fo sure
Im really impressed that you laughed about it some people would take offence to it- my mums 5"3 and it isnt even that short like 2 or 3 inches shorter than the average women.