This Really Happened?

I think the rest of Daniel's Tweets explain that a Finnish kid who was flying out thought it best to give Daniel the money to hang on to rather than take it with him. I guess he trusts that Daniel will give it to him in cash in Vegas or on Stars.Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerSwear I'd never even seen him before but knew the online name. It's just so surreal. And no, I didn't even count it.Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@JBrikis no. Kid at the cage had cash and didnt have anywhere to put it so he gave it to meDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@MikeRSchwartz was a young random Finnish kid. He seems cool I dunno

Suspicious Adam is suspicious. 6 guys jumped him but didn't mug him...shareholders?
Most likely he or his girlfriend got in an verbal thing with some people who roughed them up and it had nothing to do with money.I would guess large amounts of alcohol were involved.

We go from people handing money over with 'no use' for it to people beating others up without taking anything? What defines a mugging these days? And no police report? Could be any small number of things, eh? If it was poker related, then I am glad that pocket cameras weren't used for the entire tournament cuz there may have been quite a bit of 'friendly' non-muggings going on as people were trying to play their 'game' and the cards didn't pan out for them. Only one person gets their money in good normally ... the rest is up to speculation as to whether or not it was the right play or read for the situation. And even then you can only hope that another human is thinking the way you want them to think. Time for the main event ... I willl let you stake me and keep 85% of the winnings after the buy-in is subtracted out ... any takers?

• Like 1
Most likely he or his girlfriend got in an verbal thing with some people who roughed them up and it had nothing to do with money.I would guess large amounts of alcohol were involved.
Most likely this ^ but could have been any number of things. Sometimes just being a celebrity or having any kind of fame/success is enough for someone to wanna hurt you.
what the **** are you talking about?
lol...i just read that post. I'm fairly sure he bounced around between 6 different topics without tying any of them together.

Well I think more poker players need to get robbed and asses kicked and maybe they'll develop personalities and have ****ing stories... ****ing intranet rain men button pushers.

Well I think more poker players need to get robbed and asses kicked and maybe they'll develop personalities and have ****ing stories... ****ing intranet rain men button pushers.
that's not very nice
Oh wow, you remember that time you created an entirely new forum? That was awesome.
not as awesome as the time i did