Fchl Discussion Thread

Oh no no, that was not my intention. No doubt I have traded away a butt-ton of talent. You know, like Paul Stastny. I just meant I have also gotten some value for guys who have not done much either.
Im just messing with you DG. I love that your so active. I wish we had 10more guys like you in the AHL.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just messing with you DG. I love that your so active. I wish we had 10more guys like you in the AHL.
lol agree, for a variety of reasons :club:
Bring it to the AHL discussion thread. Part of the problem is people are afraid to talk about anything, imo.
Bring it to the AHL discussion thread. Part of the problem is people are afraid to talk about anything, imo.
Is that it? I cant figure it out. Either no one cares, or just no one wants to rock the boat. I dont know which, maybe both?Im guessing we wont get anyone else speaking up about the coinflip thing either, and again, that could be no one else cares, or just no one wants to go against the AHL hierarchy, Bob/Daniel whatever. I dont know.
Oh no no, that was not my intention. No doubt I have traded away a butt-ton of talent. You know, like Paul Stastny. I just meant I have also gotten some value for guys who have not done much either.
I wish I could remember the details of the Kindl trade, I think he was part of the big package you shipped me for Weber and Kuba but I can't remember exact details.
Is that it? I cant figure it out. Either no one cares, or just no one wants to rock the boat. I dont know which, maybe both?Im guessing we wont get anyone else speaking up about the coinflip thing either, and again, that could be no one else cares, or just no one wants to go against the AHL hierarchy, Bob/Daniel whatever. I dont know.
What is this about the Coinflip??
I think it's a learned behaviour. Nothing against Darrell, but he wasn't really open to discussion about things...for one reason or another. Daniel and Bob are much more open to discussing things, but many just don't bother anymore.
I posted my decision after talking to Darrell on what he would do..Both teams should receive an OT loss, essentially a tie game..
I gotta ask, why are you looking for Darrell for what should just be your opinion?
I gotta ask, why are you looking for Darrell for what should just be your opinion?
Well I asked him his opinion since he has more experience in running this style pool more than anyone.I personally didnt agree with the ruling and asked what Darrell's opinion was..
lol agree, for a variety of reasons :club:
Baha.
I wish I could remember the details of the Kindl trade, I think he was part of the big package you shipped me for Weber and Kuba but I can't remember exact details.
I don't think so - feels like it was a deal even before that. Man, I really thought I snaked you on that Kuba deal too. He has...I think 2 FCHL points this year?
I don't think so - feels like it was a deal even before that. Man, I really thought I snaked you on that Kuba deal too. He has...I think 2 FCHL points this year?
I remember feeling almost guilty after trading him to you. Almost. I think you're right, I think Kindl came over in a different trade, I know I've had him for a while. Pretty sure Benn and some quality picks came back in the Weber/Kuba deal, not sure if I got your first this year and next all at once or if they were split between a few deals. I think I got your second last draft as well. Oh right...we made a deal involving goalies, you got Nashville and I got Colorado and some other stuff, maybe Kindl came over then? I really can't remember.
I remember feeling almost guilty after trading him to you. Almost. I think you're right, I think Kindl came over in a different trade, I know I've had him for a while. Pretty sure Benn and some quality picks came back in the Weber/Kuba deal, not sure if I got your first this year and next all at once or if they were split between a few deals. I think I got your second last draft as well. Oh right...we made a deal involving goalies, you got Nashville and I got Colorado and some other stuff, maybe Kindl came over then? I really can't remember.
Pretty sure it was Benn and 2 1sts for Weber, a mid-pick for Kuba and a bunch of stuff (including Kindl) in another deal. Don't remember that one, but I haven't had Colorado for quite a while, so sounds like the same one.

End of the week and some movement in the playoff standings. Blindsides sitting 9th looking in gets a big win over 7th seed BlackDevilHawks to propel him straight into the 7th seed. BDH falls back to 9th, one point behind 8th place KC Reserves.On a personal note, I luckbox to a 1 to .5 win over the Limidonks on a Burrows assist against the Limidonks goalies for a 1 point swing to take the win. The Beavers left 4.5 pts on the bench. This win combined with Biatch's loss puts me 5 pts behind him for the 4th seed.standings (GP-W-L-T)dubey / Golden Seals 51-39-11-1 79biatch / asdjfkl; 51-30-21-0 60sbriand / Fearsome Beavers 51-27-23-1 55broadway / Broadway 51-25-26-0 50daveyg / BlackDevilHawks 51-22-28-1 45mrdannyg / Halifax Moneyshots 51-34-17-0 68rinswun / Blindsides 50-23-26-1 47strategy / KC Reserves 50-22-26-2 46fenxis / Injured Reserve 50-19-27-4 42tulane / Tulane Flyers 50-15-34-1 31mapleleafs / Newmarket Hurricanes 50-34-14-2 70arp / Whalers 50-22-27-1 45ajs510 / Lost Cause 50-20-28-2 42rmunro / Wheat Ales 50-20-28-2 42zach6668 / Limidonks 50-17-31-2 36dubey / Golden Seals 51-39-11-1 79mapleleafs / Newmarket Hurricanes 50-34-14-2 70mrdannyg / Halifax Moneyshots 51-34-17-0 68biatch / asdjfkl; 51-30-21-0 60sbriand / Fearsome Beavers 51-27-23-1 55broadway / Broadway 51-25-26-0 50rinswun / Blindsides 50-23-26-1 47strategy / KC Reserves 50-22-26-2 46--daveyg / BlackDevilHawks 51-22-28-1 45arp / Whalers 50-22-27-1 45ajs510 / Lost Cause 50-20-28-2 42fenxis / Injured Reserve 50-19-27-4 42rmunro / Wheat Ales 50-20-28-2 42zach6668 / Limidonks 50-17-31-2 36tulane / Tulane Flyers 50-15-34-1 31

Yesturday was a sad day in the "Broadway" franchise.We had a good run but it is time to move in a new direction.It is going to be hard to say goodbye to all of my babies

Yesturday was a sad day in the "Broadway" franchise.We had a good run but it is time to move in a new direction.It is going to be hard to say goodbye to all of my babies
wow, your dumping? I dont get it, your in 5th. Do you think your incapable of making a playoff upset?Even if the odds aren't good, I dont see the point of blowing it all up just to hopefully become a team again in 4years, when your already so close.

Other than "your" instead of "you're" I definitely agree with MLP. Especially with so many good players coming back next year. Going into 11/12, you have likely the 3rd or 4th best team, and some would argue as much as 2nd. As it stands now, you only would need to win one playoff series as a small underdog, and maybe another as a big one. There are going to be a lot of very good teams in 3-4 years...could be tough!p.s. I still think you should trade me Dan Boyle.

It is now official, Derek Roy has fallen out of tier 3 and will require no raise for the next 1-5 seasons. Sadly Richards is sitting in Tier 2. Boo! If he is going to be tier 2 at least show up more often on game nights.

It is now official, Derek Roy has fallen out of tier 3 and will require no raise for the next 1-5 seasons. Sadly Richards is sitting in Tier 2. Boo! If he is going to be tier 2 at least show up more often on game nights.
I realized the other day that I'll likely be able to regenerate ye olde dashboarde (will have to manually create rosters) -- will be out sometime after the FCHL trade deadline.
I realized the other day that I'll likely be able to regenerate ye olde dashboarde (will have to manually create rosters) -- will be out sometime after the FCHL trade deadline.
Yahoo makes it pretty easy except for goalies. Since the league is set up for out point structure.'For anyone curious how it looks just go to the league, go to players. Search by All Players and choose F or D. When it pulls up the players click on Fan Points to sort it and there you go.Tier 1 Forwards as of all star breakSteven Stamkos 52.50Sidney Crosby 49.00Daniel Sedin 45.50Martin St. Louis 40.00Brad Richards 38.50Eric Staal 38.50Corey Perry 38.00Ryan Kesler 37.00Patrick Sharp 36.00Henrik Sedin 36.00