Fchl Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richards and Visnovsky are available for trade...you determine how your team is going to pay their salaries.
What do you want for Lubomir ?Oh crap, forgot that I can't trade for him in a pool that I'm not in.

Brad Richards isn't just the most underrated player in the NHL, he might just be the most underrated anything ever.Adam - what is Richards' contract? I assume you can't trade him this year (with the cap) since you'll be below your cap? How much room do you have? Sorry, firewalls at work.

Brad Richards isn't just the most underrated player in the NHL, he might just be the most underrated anything ever.Adam - what is Richards' contract? I assume you can't trade him this year (with the cap) since you'll be below your cap? How much room do you have? Sorry, firewalls at work.
His contract is for $8 this year and next, I can't move any cap space with him this year but next I could help out some. I'm looking for 12/13 cap space and high picks, willing to take back a high salaried slouch if needed (depending on what else I'm getting) as long as he isn't signed beyond next season.
His contract is for $8 this year and next, I can't move any cap space with him this year but next I could help out some. I'm looking for 12/13 cap space and high picks, willing to take back a high salaried slouch if needed (depending on what else I'm getting) as long as he isn't signed beyond next season.
Soooo tempted to send Lecavalier over to be able to grab him. God, that would be gross after what I gave up for Vinny. If I could just keep my finger off the trigger, I'd have Stastny instead of Lecavalier, Eriksson instead of Nash and $20 in available cap.
Soooo tempted to send Lecavalier over to be able to grab him. God, that would be gross after what I gave up for Vinny. If I could just keep my finger off the trigger, I'd have Stastny instead of Lecavalier, Eriksson instead of Nash and $20 in available cap.
Ill take Lecavalier if your looking to get rid of some dead salary.I could even give you RFA Gagne if your interested.
You realize that your farm team is currently maxed out right?
You gave me like a 5th and him for money I literally could not use at my first auction. I prob drafted Tyler Myers with the pick.
I remember the 5th, but I think it was in the '09 draft which you would have used on Maxime Sauve. Myers was an '08 4th rounder. Thankfully, for my own sanity. If I flipped Zagrapan for Myers I was going to have to take a trip to Russia and track his ass down.
I think it is easy to see what that was about...
Yup.It was a discussion on the trading merits of Dannyg, and how bad he always looks..In reality Dannyg is a pretty good owner that gets a bad rap..His good trades dont get credibility and his bad trades are blown out of proportion.Dannyg is a great GM, IMO.
Yup.It was a discussion on the trading merits of Dannyg, and how bad he always looks..In reality Dannyg is a pretty good owner that gets a bad rap..His good trades dont get credibility and his bad trades are blown out of proportion.Dannyg is a great GM, IMO.
Yeah. Sure. :club: