• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

Thats because i was to busy always telling you where your ball was when you could not find it.

Was fun though wayne

Great weather too

JP has eagle eyes. He can find a small white ball anywhere on the course

The website has been switched over to the new season so your team's current roster and the current schedules have been uploaded. I posted all the after the auction trades this morning as well.

You have 2 things you must do.

1. check on the team lists for all your players and make sure they are correct. If not let me know in the corrections thread for 2016-17 that has been pinned. http://www.alternati...p?p=27569#27569

2. Make sure you only have 23 skaters on your active roster for our first game on Thursday Oct 13th. All players on reserve no matter when you put them there before the 13th will be deemed to have been on reserve since the draft so they can be moved back to the active roster at any time. They don't have to wait 7 days unless they go on reserve after Thursday.

The website has been switched over to the new season so your team's current roster and the current schedules have been uploaded. I posted all the after the auction trades this morning as well.

You have 2 things you must do.

1. check on the team lists for all your players and make sure they are correct. If not let me know in the corrections thread for 2016-17 that has been pinned. http://www.alternati...p?p=27569#27569

2. Make sure you only have 23 skaters on your active roster for our first game on Thursday Oct 13th. All players on reserve no matter when you put them there before the 13th will be deemed to have been on reserve since the draft so they can be moved back to the active roster at any time. They don't have to wait 7 days unless they go on reserve after Thursday.

thanks bob..When can i pick up reserves? If I can

thanks bob..When can i pick up reserves? If I can

pick up thread in the forum. Like always the first Monday after the season starts is when pick ups will start.

First of three. All regular season, no playoffs.

Not sure if my numbers match your as I just did a quick count,

but I got for empty nights (reg + playoffs) the following numbers

Steelhead 6

Underdogs 2

Cheap Thieves 11

Gothic 4

Mustangs 10

Winning Combo 7

Red Ravens 7

shootloose 3

puck warfare 2

Magic D 7

Greaseballs 5

Shortstackers 3

Big M 3

Ingman 10

Whalers 3

Shooters 7-----> good for 6-7 wins I think

Eagles 8

Swackers 4

Broadway 7

Steelhead 6

Underdogs 2

Cheap Thieves 11

Gothic 4

Mustangs 10

Winning Combo 7

Red Ravens 7

shootloose 3

puck warfare 2

Magic D 7

Greaseballs 5

Shortstackers 3

Big M 3

Ingman 10

Whalers 3

Eagles 8

Swackers 4

Broadway 7

Not terrible. I looked at first 2 rounds of the playoffs and only have game 7 of 2nd rd open. I needed 3 sets at auction so I didn't do goalie compatibility research this year. Acceptable under the circumstances

Steelhead 6

Underdogs 2

Cheap Thieves 11

Gothic 4

Mustangs 10

Winning Combo 7

Red Ravens 7

shootloose 3

puck warfare 2

Magic D 7

Greaseballs 5

Shortstackers 3

Big M 3

Ingman 10

Whalers 3

Eagles 8

Swackers 4

Broadway 7

Pretty impressive that I have 11 no goalie games in the regular season and 0 in the playoffs. I never even looked at regular season, oops.

I thought he was your favourite AHL owner?

Trouble in paradise?

Has nothing to do with the fact can't have trade conversations.