• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

Please Bob, after a 2-0 start, Dale does not need anymore ego boosts. He is already planning his AHL parade down Copper Cliff.

Copper Cliff is too far. I'm hoping for a big enough lead by November and then I plan to take over the Santa Claus parade in downtown Sudbury. Santa Claus wearing a Canadian Gothic jersey would look sweet, no?

• Like 1

The Trophy has gone in to get the engraving updated. I think I got all the spelling right. I was only a little unsure of Canadian Goofic and Bob Masturbates. For sure I got The Whorers right.

• Like 3

As an aside on the trophy, they said they didn't have the right letters to do Magically Delicious. I told them that was never ever ever going to be a problem. Boom.

• Like 2

An official grievance has been filed by the Canadian Gothic in the AHL, from the AHL forum:

The Canadian Gothic wish to file a grievance regarding the salary of F Joel Armia WPG. Armia is currently on the Red Ravens roster with a salary of $0.25.

Prior to the draft/auction the Red Ravens needed to drop farm players in order to be in compliance with the farm team cap of 20 players. Red Ravens made their draft picks and were temporarily over the cap of 20 players. They then dropped the necessary number of players after the auction.

The issue with this is that Armia wasn't made available at the FA auction or during the pickups afterward.

As a result, Armia was then picked up on waivers by the Red Ravens who held the second position on the waiver priority list.

Because Armia wasn't dropped when he was supposed to be dropped and subsequently not made available to 18 other teams I believe his salary should not be $0.25. It should be what it was when he was dropped...which was $2.50 I believe.

And just to state what I consider to be the obvious....this is nothing personal against Red Ravens. I just don't think any team should benefit from missing deadlines.

In the Allen Iverson voice:

We talking about Joel Armia man...Joel Armia..Not Sidney Crosby..Not Crosby...Joel Armia...We talking about Joel Armia

Bob, could you please instruct Serge to keep all AHL related rules discussion in the AHL forum where its most appropriate and constructive? Thank you.

We all know the "circumstances" for this post..We dont want to discuss it neither do you..But there are "circumstances" at play.

• Like 2

I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

No sarcasm, I really don't.

My attempt at being funny..

Jose Bautista humor.

I have not made a post in response to Dale in the AHL forum

:)

I would like to make a post to dale in the AHL forum but i think he might go crazy. Wait he is already. Ok I will make a post

Richard Panik is available in a trade but I would be looking for a similair value so a 50 point d-man, 40 goal scoring forward or a top 2 pick in the 1st round. Plus their contracts must be less than $1.00 like Panik.

OFFICIAL GRIEVANCE LAUNCHED BY WHALERS ORGANIZATION:

Cheap Thieves organization should not be allowed to monopolize sources from the internet.

Re:

Tom Poraszka, who founded and ran http://GeneralFanager.com, has been hired as a hockey operations analyst in Las Vegas. His website is down.

OFFICIAL GRIEVANCE LAUNCHED BY WHALERS ORGANIZATION:

Cheap Thieves organization should not be allowed to monopolize sources from the internet.

Re:

Tom Poraszka, who founded and ran http://GeneralFanager.com, has been hired as a hockey operations analyst in Las Vegas. His website is down.

Oh for ****s' sakes.

Looking at the lineups and doing a comprehensive statistical analysis, I have 3 candidates for lowest score of night.

The Whalers

Puck Warfare

Shoot Loose

Based on some other factors and scenarios, we likely will see Shoot Loose go out..

• Like 1

There is huge rumor circulating today that Wikileaks will be releasing some info tomorrow that will damage the reputation of 2 of the owners in the AHL.