A H L Discussion

ETA for the AHL site being updated? Would be nice to see who everyone has in one place.

I'll have a spreadsheet by tomorrow that I can e-mail people updated with all the draft transactions but not trades since the draft.

I spoke to the programmer this morning and it should be Friday for everything updated for the new season.

• Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

ETA for the AHL site being updated? Would be nice to see who everyone has in one place.

I refuse to trade with Dale until this. Lol. We have a huge blockbuster pending

I refuse to trade with Dale until this. Lol. We have a huge blockbuster pending

Would you like me to send you a pen and a piece of paper?

you shush wayne or ill take you out on the golf course man lol

Round one JP. He shot 91 and I shot 102. My driver disappeared. We played Cedar Brae.

Round 2 on Wednesday at Watson Glen

I'll have a spreadsheet by tomorrow that I can e-mail people updated with all the draft transactions but not trades since the draft.

I spoke to the programmer this morning and it should be Friday for everything updated for the new season.

The spreadsheet is ready so e-mail me if you would like one and I will reply back with it attached.

My predictions:

* playoff team

EAST

Canadian Gothic *

Steelheads *

Cheap Thieves *

Underdogs *

Mustangs

WEST

Puck Warfare *

Shoot Loose *

Red Ravens

Magically Delicious

Winning Combination

I predict Underdogs will squeeze into the playoffs ahead of Mustangs and Red Ravens...assuming JP calls up Larkin and Reinhart.

NORTH

Big M's *

Shortstackers *

Whalers

Ingmen

Greaseballs

SOUTH

Eagles *

PK Dealers *

Swackers *

Shooters *

Broadway

I think the Shooters will just beat out Whalers for the final playoff spot because they'll win all their NO GOALIE games.

I think the Shooters will just beat out Whalers for the final playoff spot because they'll win all their NO GOALIE games. they have McDavid and the Whalers do not.

Today is FYP day in Hartford.

My predictions:

* playoff team

EAST

Canadian Gothic *

Steelheads *

Cheap Thieves *

Underdogs *

Mustangs

I will make a lunch bet at next draft. I will bet that Mustangs beats Underdogs or if you would rather, I bet Mustangs makes the playoffs.

I will make a lunch bet at next draft. I will bet that Mustangs beats Underdogs or if you would rather, I bet Mustangs makes the playoffs.

He is scared. He wouldn't do it.

• Like 1

My scouts are checking on it.

I think you owe me 2 lunches as of right now. Is this like a country fair, if I win a third lunch I can trade up to a bigger prize. 3 lunches = 1 buffet dinner?

I think you owe me 2 lunches as of right now. Is this like a country fair, if I win a third lunch I can trade up to a bigger prize. 3 lunches = 1 buffet dinner?

Soup is a meal!

I will join

Round one JP. He shot 91 and I shot 102. My driver disappeared. We played Cedar Brae.

Round 2 on Wednesday at Watson Glen

I suck at golf

Round 3 tomorrow at Angus Glen. Only change will be I don't have the company of my 2 golfing buddies and JP riding shotgun with me.

I suck at golf

Round 3 tomorrow at Angus Glen. Only change will be I don't have the company of my 2 golfing buddies and JP riding shotgun with me.

you guys picked a great week to play this mini-tourney.

I played Carrying Place today, what a great day for golf, picture perfect.

Add some good friends, a full lunch+dinner+golf all sponsored by a supplier, win-win.

you guys picked a great week to play this mini-tourney.

I played Carrying Place today, what a great day for golf, picture perfect.

Add some good friends, a full lunch+dinner+golf all sponsored by a supplier, win-win.

Why don't you come out with me?

I think I still hear JP's voice. He never stops talking.

Why don't you come out with me?

I think I still hear JP's voice. He never stops talking.

Thats because i was to busy always telling you where your ball was when you could not find it.

Was fun though wayne

Great weather too

I can't make that bet because I don't know what moves JP will make. He needs Larkin+ off his farm to make playoffs.

I will bet that everyone currently on my farm plays at least 1 NHL game in their career :)

I can't make that bet because I don't know what moves JP will make. He needs Larkin+ off his farm to make playoffs.

I will bet that everyone currently on my farm plays at least 1 NHL game in their career :)

I wont make that bet because I think everyone on your farm will play at least one game. We can go to an older bet if you want.

I would bet Pkdealers vs Gothic(or anyone else, even Big M's), fewest negative scores for the year.