• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

At least he is dating Erin Andrews.

is it me or does she have a man face? I get the body, that's nice but she looks like a man so it ruins it for me. I haven't looked at her hands but I just assume she has man hands.

I used to think she was the hottest chick in the world, but then I read that she likes to eat her peas one by one, with a fork, and now I cant even look at her.

This seems sarcastic. Hmmmm...

This seems sarcastic. Hmmmm...

Just trying to provide some gold Jerry, gold!

which just makes me think....I dont think there is any show on tv since Seinfeld left that gets even close to the great humour they had. Actually....maybe Modern Family for me. But I cant think of anything else. I find network tv awful these days for the most part, or maybe Im just missing the good ones.

Mindy is ok, except it's not on television anymore. I think it's on Amazon or Hulu or something now, new episodes starting in September.

Seinfeld is the best sitcom ever though. I never got into Curb, I really don't love Larry David. He's just a little too over the top, and the scenes go too painfully awkward for me.

Mindy is ok, except it's not on television anymore. I think it's on Amazon or Hulu or something now, new episodes starting in September.

Seinfeld is the best sitcom ever though. I never got into Curb, I really don't love Larry David. He's just a little too over the top, and the scenes go too painfully awkward for me.

Streaming is the new TV

I'm using Numbers but hopefully its similar to Excel...

I have a question...

K2 = J2/G2

What's the shortcut for making:

K3 = J3/G3

K4 = J4/G4

K5 = J5/G5

and so on...

Go to the bottom right corner of K2, press and drag it down until whatever K value you want.

Woohoo! Thank you!!! I wish I still had Dustin Brown to trade to you.

Seinfeld is the best ever in any number of ways. I can't remember a single time it ever made me laugh though.

Unofficial player groups

Note: Players/goalies with <10 games played have been removed altogether.

Contract Calculator

Note: Please, for the love of god, be careful with the calculator, because it's full edit mode. Don't break it. Only change the cell where you input the "Current contract".

Oops, I mean back in Feb.

Trying to figure out draft picks.

I know the site hasn't been updated since Jan 21st, 2015, but there seems to be a couple of issues.

I acquired Ingmen's 15-16 4th on August 18, 2011 and I don't see any trades where I traded it away. It's still listed as Ingmen's pick. Wayne?

I acquired Mustangs' 15-16 3rd on January 26, 2015. This happened after the last update so it wouldn't be reflected on the site. The problem is it's listed as belonging to Winning Combination. Serge?

We need a better system for tracking draft picks and cash. I'm willing to take this on.

Ok tracked down the issues:

Ingmen's 15-16 4th was traded to me August 18, 2011 and just wasn't changed in the chart.

Mustangs' 15-16 3rd is a little more of a snafu.

Mustangs traded their 15-16 3rd to Swackers Sept 19, 2014. This was the trade where he tried to trade his 4th but didn't own it so changed it to his 3rd.

Swackers then traded Mustangs' 15-16 3rd to PK Dealers Jan 10, 2015.

PK Dealers then traded Mustangs' 15-16 3rd to Winning Combination Jan 16, 2015.

THEN Mustangs traded their 15-16 3rd which they did not own to Canadian Gothic Jan 26, 2015. This was the deal involving Hossa/Neal.

What's next?

Nice work Dale!

Bob, any chance you could delegate some of this type of admin work to Dale? Since he seems to be on top of the pool pretty much 12months of the year, might be a better way too keep the pool stuff all updated, ie picks/rules/rosters.

I know for most its still early, but right now, I would love to have the team pages with the possible contracts to look over and see what other teams need to do in offseason. (ie get under the cap, or have a lot of money to spend, or need/dont need draft picks due to full farms) Seems like Dale would love to work on this stuff, and would be more off your busy plate? Just a thought.

• Like 1