A H L Discussion

when I saw the Brown trade, my first thought was....damn, Dale did it again. Every summer he manages to get guys with upside, and throws away his garbage doing it.

And then I remembered that the garbage was coming into my division+conference, and the upside was leaving, and felt pretty good about it.

It will only be a problem when we meet in the finals I figure. Then I can whine+bitch, but at that point Ill be too happy to have just climbed Mount Big M and Mount Broadway.

I think I'm about to take a tumble. I don't really have many good young players to build around.

• Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

I think I'm about to take a tumble. I don't really have many good young players to build around.

really? I havent looked at anything in a while, but I feel like you still have quite a bit on the farm/youth in general.

Im about to fall off too. Its getting hard to build from the draft, I've missed on quite a few picks as well, and the "going for it" trades of the last few years are going to catch up to me soon.

really? I havent looked at anything in a while, but I feel like you still have quite a bit on the farm/youth in general.

Im about to fall off too. Its getting hard to build from the draft, I've missed on quite a few picks as well, and the "going for it" trades of the last few years are going to catch up to me soon.

After I call up Vatanen, Klingburg, Kucherov and Gaudreau my farm won't have a lot of good players on it any longer.

Have to hope Marko Dano is the next Saad

I made a post in the AHL forum about a draft location so please read and reply there with any thoughts.

My suggestion is the party room in my condo, details in my post at the AHL forum.

the hotel that Wayne has his card shows at is also not that far away and he might have a connection

We actually have a show that day too.

In regards to room prices I think the best I can do is around $99-&109. They said if you like you can always try Priceline

hellllllllllllll noooooooooooooooooo. Never taking public transit again.

. You can use Otto car if you want when you are here

Most likely staying in downtown since I get a super shuttle much cheaper than a cab to and from the airport. Hotwire usually works good for me. Gotten King Edward twice for around $110 and the Westin-Harbour for under $100

Most likely staying in downtown since I get a super shuttle much cheaper than a cab to and from the airport. Hotwire usually works good for me. Gotten King Edward twice for around $110 and the Westin-Harbour for under $100

new Union Pearson express train from the airport the best way to go now

Ya that train is a dream and it's empty. $27.50 each way though, but it takes exactly 25 minutes.

I rode it on opening day.

I'm about to head to the airport right now, in fact, but taking regular TTC instead. Being in the west end, the time savings isn't big enough to justify that I don't actually have $30 in my bank. :)