A H L Discussion

I just went through all the trades posted in the AHL forum and noted any trades involving a 15-16 draft pick or later. I'm gonna go over the chart and see if there are any more issues.

• Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

Nice work Dale!

Bob, any chance you could delegate some of this type of admin work to Dale? Since he seems to be on top of the pool pretty much 12months of the year, might be a better way too keep the pool stuff all updated, ie picks/rules/rosters.

I know for most its still early, but right now, I would love to have the team pages with the possible contracts to look over and see what other teams need to do in offseason. (ie get under the cap, or have a lot of money to spend, or need/dont need draft picks due to full farms) Seems like Dale would love to work on this stuff, and would be more off your busy plate? Just a thought.

It takes very little time to keep something like this up to date. Considering the resources spent on the league, it's weird there isn't something like this already.

• Like 1

It takes very little time to keep something like this up to date. Considering the resources spent on the league, it's weird there isn't something like this already.

yes that page should be more up to date

Right now I don't really want to hear from anybody about ways to improve things. I'm going through a lot of crap and my Mother has cancer surgery next week so please keep any comment or suggestions for a later time.

We'll get things all cleaned up after my Mother's cancer surgery next week.

Thanks guys.

A lot of the crap I'm dealing with is just unwinding things with my Ex since she just came back from China this week and a bunch of work related things.

I was hoping to be able to take one of the days this weekend to plow through the AHL stuff that has to get done

Issue is with Go Daddy changing the server on us which changed the IP address which changed how the databases are accessed.

I hope our admin is around this weekend to fix it.

Issue is with Go Daddy changing the server on us which changed the IP address which changed how the databases are accessed.

I hope our admin is around this weekend to fix it.

Things should be back up now

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone recall what time we finished last year?

Had something possibly come up at night, just trying to recall when we finished the last of it last year, and what time we started. I think we might be starting later this year, so Ill have to take that into account too.

(I swear im having deja vu, I think I asked the same thing last year, sorry)

I recall some of went across the street to grab a bite at that place and it closed down while we were there, right? Like 8pm?

I think years past we ended earlier at like 5/6, but I think last year went til 7/8pm, and this year will be even later, with later start and more FA's Im guessing.

I don't know what time it was but we went to eat at that place that was closing so we just have to figure out what place it was and what time they close on Saturdays :)

Of course, there was a lot of standing around trying to decide what to do so that throws off the time line a bit.