• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

Draft picks and money page is updated but not posted yet. Mike of winning combo does that and I think he has to wait until he's home tonight to do it.

If anybody can't wait send me an e-mail and I will send it to them.

The Big M's have too many good players who are worth signing.

My reason for making trades is that I have too many d-men so am willing to move cheap guys and at for forwards I need to save some money. I'm happy to keep my players but I can't keep all of them.

Here's the link to my roster and contracts

http://fullcontactpoker.com/_ahl/sep2015/Big%20Ms%20Sept%206%202015.php

I'm going to be calling up Vatanen and Klingberg so I can afford to move some cheap d-men such as

Paul Martin $2.00

Jay Bouwmeester $1.25

Fedor Tyutin $1.00

Tobias Enstrom $4.00

Jonathan Ericsson $0.75

I'll probably trade one or two of the above.

I also will be calling up Johnny Hockey and Kucherov so I can afford to move a forward or two from the following list.

Loui Eriksson $4.00

Bryan Little $7.50

Jeff Carter $5.75

Matt Duchene $7.00

Jonathan Toews $8.25

Scott Hartnell $8.25

Bob, I just want to confirm something...

If we make a pickup on draft day and reserve someone the guy we reserve can be called up for the first game of the season, right, because he'll have already been on reserve for 7 days?

Bob, I just want to confirm something...

If we make a pickup on draft day and reserve someone the guy we reserve can be called up for the first game of the season, right, because he'll have already been on reserve for 7 days?

7 calendar days it is. Not sure when the 1st game is relative to when we're having the draft on the 26th

Thanks, Bob. Another quick question...is it easier for you if we actually drop the guys we're going to drop from our roster using the Add & Drop section?

I was just looking over my team, to see who to sign and for how many years.

I felt the need to share that I think the AHL has a fantastic re-signing rule, it really gets it right compared to other leagues I know of. There always seems to be tough decisions, which could easily go either way, very 'realistic'.

I like when Arp's in hockey-mode.

I am getting into hockey mode this weekend..

Its a bit tougher with the weather being 106 today.

Lets trade!

You need to shed players because of salary issues and i have no cap left ($0.50 for 1 goalie) so I don't see how a trade would work. Any ideas?

You need to shed players because of salary issues and i have no cap left ($0.50 for 1 goalie) so I don't see how a trade would work. Any ideas?

My 4th rounder for you 4th rounder in 2021.

I think in 5 years, you will be much worse than me.

(im just kidding, but come to think of it, that would be a cool stake on a bet to see who is worse in that year)

My 4th rounder for you 4th rounder in 2021.

I think in 5 years, you will be much worse than me.

(im just kidding, but come to think of it, that would be a cool stake on a bet to see who is worse in that year)

I can just see Bob shaking his head right now.

My 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in 18-19 for your 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in 18-19. 2018-19 is the closest year I have all 4 of my picks lol. We can make it 19-20 if you prefer.

My 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in 18-19 for your 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in 18-19. 2018-19 is the closest year I have all 4 of my picks lol. We can make it 19-20 if you prefer.

Do it

Nah, you're way too good at this for me to do that with you, Mr. Early Worm. :)

I was just looking over my team, to see who to sign and for how many years.

I felt the need to share that I think the AHL has a fantastic re-signing rule, it really gets it right compared to other leagues I know of. There always seems to be tough decisions, which could easily go either way, very 'realistic'.

I'm happy to hear you say that.

It never used to be that way but this is exactly what we hoped would happen with the change in salary structure.

I'm happy to hear you say that.

It never used to be that way but this is exactly what we hoped would happen with the change in salary structure.

Yup, it got better. That said, you still have Getzlaf as an FA, needed to be signed at only $3.50. Nothings going to be perfect though, easy to nitpick.

Yup, it got better. That said, you still have Getzlaf as an FA, needed to be signed at only $3.50. Nothings going to be perfect though, easy to nitpick.

Those legacy players just show how much things needed to be changed.