Legalising Marijuana In California?

Yes, especially when that 'fun' will cause no harm to society, or even the individual having it.But yeah yeah, REEFER MADNESS!
Gateway drug tho
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newsflash: Corrupt leaders of banana republics who get most of their money from illegal drug trafficking support continuation of the war on drugs!Call me shocked!
Or, 'America rules pot illegal, but one state tries to legalize it in violation of Federal laws.'

why do you guys think posting pictures of stoners is winning points/discussionswe are all in agreement, anyone who looks like that or uses "420" in their username or makes a point to discuss smoking is a complete retard

why do you guys think posting pictures of stoners is winning points/discussionswe are all in agreement, anyone who looks like that or uses "420" in their username or makes a point to discuss smoking is a complete retard
Well not to encourage BG anymore than he needs ... but that is what the "typical" stoner looks like. Sure there are plenty of people who don't necessarily fit the stereotype ... but when you are super high even the most intellectual person can/does look like that. So in essence he is making fun of my post by posting something vaguely hilarious. Does it win points ... of course not but it makes people laugh.We have had the "gateway" argument in many other threads so I found the picture amusing.
Gateway drug tho
You cannot legitimately make this argument in a society that allows alcohol (which was my own 'step into the gateway'). Period. Also, since we have pretty clear-cut evidence that the laws don't really serve to dissuade this particular human behavior and the only 'benefit' they really offer anyone is ensuring that there's always available work on the barrels bottom as a prison guard, why do we keep on with the charade?I mean, what is your cost/benefit analysis here? You are either totally clueless as to how benign a drug pot really is, or you're willing to spend 1000 units of effort to get 20 units of gain.
Well not to encourage BG anymore than he needs ... but that is what the "typical" stoner looks like. Sure there are plenty of people who don't necessarily fit the stereotype ... but when you are super high even the most intellectual person can/does look like that.
I don't look like that1. Neither does Cane. Also, this is like arguing against legal alcohol by looking at what an alcoholic looks like. 1although, my dogs look kinda like that
Polls are only good for information when you agree with them, eh?
I have no reason to ever agree or disagree with corruption numbers... unless the numbers are from a poll.
Well not to encourage BG anymore than he needs ... but that is what the "typical" stoner looks like. Sure there are plenty of people who don't necessarily fit the stereotype ... but when you are super high even the most intellectual person can/does look like that. So in essence he is making fun of my post by posting something vaguely hilarious. Does it win points ... of course not but it makes people laugh.We have had the "gateway" argument in many other threads so I found the picture amusing.
That picture is anything but typical. And, of course, the average person who smokes pot is not a "stoner". When you say plenty of people what you really mean is the "vast majority".Also, the rest of your post is wrong.
Calm, rational, logical with links to recommendations from law enforcement officials and judges and studies detailing how this has worked out in Portugal. I'm sure BG will just ignore it and post a picture of some 19 year old dreadlocked jackass..
But speeding or jaywalking while under the influence of pot is exponentially more dangerous.
If you hadn't already proven that you have no idea what you're talking about (you had), then this sentence should do it.It's impossible to speed on weed. Caffeinated drivers are more dangerous.

I always love the alcohol comparisons.If alcohol is legal,why not pot?Yea why not just compound the alcohol problem by introducing another substance to legalize getting hammered?I just hope the first guy who has a family member killed by a pothead driver, will take comfort knowing that alcohol related deaths are much more prevalent.

I always love the alcohol comparisons.If alcohol is legal,why not pot?Yea why not just compound the alcohol problem by introducing another substance to legalize getting hammered?I just hope the first guy who has a family member killed by a pothead driver, will take comfort knowing that alcohol related deaths are much more prevalent.
Wow, you really have your nonsense in high gear today!
apparently you need to hear the alcohol vs. pot comparison some more, because you clearly still haven't gotten the point.and your avatar, you realize that was satire, right?everything about you is stupid. sorry.
everything about you is stupid. sorry.
I hate agreeing with Strat, but he is an Internet Expert.