Legalising Marijuana In California?

I have clearly expressed my opinion on posts 16,354 and 13,306.So I don't understand why people don't get my point.
Post 16,354:
So after a few hundred grand is 'stolen' from the honest players on their site, Pokerstars returned the tiny bit of money they did confiscate, kept the rake ( which means they won/lost nothing in this exchange ) and banned these players ( their screen names ) Anyone think this action is kind of lacking in effectiveness to protect their site from thieves?I don't know what else can be done, but it seems that this will only get worse, that scams, collusion and thieves will get better and better because at the end of the day, online gaming sites are always going to be a few steps behind cheaters.And the online sites will take a share of the cheater's ill gotten gain every time...
Post 13,306:
Going to pause here and enjoy this statement for a moment...
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and by cheaters you mean potheads and by reflective you mean you like to smoke pot
Used to like to..before I found out that it makes your penis shorter.
and by cheaters you mean potheads and by reflective you mean you like to smoke pot
If you ask a specific question, you generally get an answer.If you aren't specific or if BG feels like it, you get talking points with no real substance. That's BG.
If you ask a specific question, you generally get an answer.If you aren't specific or if BG feels like it, you get talking points with no real substance. That's BG.
I think you guys should be even more serious about this thread.
Did you look at that thread on 2+2?
Don't ever go to 2+2. It's a horrible, horrible place filled with a bunch of idiots who think they're about 100x smarter than they actually are. And none of them have the slightest thing resembling a decent sense of humor, it's really a wasteland.
Don't ever go to 2+2. It's a horrible, horrible place filled with a bunch of idiots who think they're about 100x smarter than they actually are. And none of them have the slightest thing resembling a decent sense of humor, it's really a wasteland.
Did you click VB's link about the guy dating the DID girl?

Many (most?) psychologists, especially outside of North America, feel that there is no such thing as multiple personalities. At the very least it is so rare as to be in most claimed instances complete BS.But because of Sybil people will want to believe in this condition.

Many (most?) psychologists, especially outside of North America, feel that there is no such thing as multiple personalities. At the very least it is so rare as to be in most claimed instances complete BS.But because of Sybil people will want to believe in this condition.
I tried to tell the guy that in the thread, but he is actively participating in the MPD fantasy.

Great, now we are going to have a bear infestation.Oh..but pot isn't bad....until it rips your arm off and chews on it while you bleed to death!

Great, now we are going to have a bear infestation.Oh..but pot isn't bad....until it rips your arm off and chews on it while you bleed to death!
Maybe the bear infestation can counter the illegal terror anchor baby infestation, amirite?Also, I haven't smoked any herb that rips my arms off. I've been pretty high, but not quite that high.
  • 1 month later...

Governator signed a bill that decriminalizes marijuana in California. Goes into effect Jan 1, regardless of how we vote on the full legalization proposition in November. http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-los-angel...nalization-billCalifornia Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger signed a bill Friday morning that decriminalizes possession of marijuana in the state.Those caught with less than an ounce of marijuana will still receive a maximum penalty of $100. However, Senate Bill 1449 reduces the legal categorization of marijuana possession from a misdemeanor to a civil infraction. This means that those caught will not have to appear in court, pay court fees or receive a criminal record.

Governator signed a bill that decriminalizes marijuana in California. Goes into effect Jan 1, regardless of how we vote on the full legalization proposition in November. http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-los-angel...nalization-billCalifornia Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger signed a bill Friday morning that decriminalizes possession of marijuana in the state.Those caught with less than an ounce of marijuana will still receive a maximum penalty of $100. However, Senate Bill 1449 reduces the legal categorization of marijuana possession from a misdemeanor to a civil infraction. This means that those caught will not have to appear in court, pay court fees or receive a criminal record.
Orly?ca_gov.gif
hearts18stoned.jpg
holy crap...this WAS an epic photo of a stoned dude. I love how some sites now are tricking folks , when after posting an actual photo have them then somehow default after a few hours into spam.Fing internet.
holy crap...this WAS an epic photo of a stoned dude. I love how some sites now are tricking folks , when after posting an actual photo have them then somehow default after a few hours into spam.Fing internet.
Uh, sure. I think we know who the stoned dude was.
What, you don't watch tv or movies?
I said so amazing in there, didn't I?Of course I watch tv and movies, that's the labour of my people.