Legalising Marijuana In California?

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And no one is addressing the real problems with CA making pot legal; the federal enforcement issue, the Mexican border and surrounding state's rights being weakened.But keep focusing on how booze is worse, it will help you pretend that that's the only issue.
the surrounding states can go **** themselves.....getting pot in Vegas or Tahoe takes roughly 5 seconds. And Oregon and Washington are two states that would be even more likely to pass a legalization law than California. And Arizona clearly needs to chill out.The mexican border can only be helped! Just one less drug for them to mule across the border because we can make it in-house (there is a Federal Gov growhouse in the South somewhere where they grow pot for AMA testing and such. Saw a show about it on 60 minutes. Super cool.)The Federal gov enforcement issue is the easiest.....just keep liberals in the White House.
The Federal gov enforcement issue is the easiest.....just keep liberals in the White House.
So the country gets destroyed so that pot can be legal.I guess I was right after all.
So the country gets destroyed so that pot can be legal.I guess I was right after all.
yeah 2000-2008 was good times. Or did you used to smoke pot and you cannot remember those days as a result?
You are such an alarmist on this pot issue, it's incredibly ignorant considering how smart you are.Pot was legalized for medical purposes in 2000, and our little section of the country isn't 'destroyed'. Any comment on that?
You are such an alarmist on this pot issue, it's incredibly ignorant considering how smart you are.Pot was legalized for medical purposes in 2000, and our little section of the country isn't 'destroyed'. Any comment on that?
He's a recovering balloon guy which means he also knows a lot of people whose lives were ravaged by drug use. don't take it too personally.
He's a recovering balloon guy Republican which means he also knows a lot of people whose lives were ravaged by drug use. don't take it too personally.
It could also be pointed out that i don't take this personally, I just like to rile up you worthless pot head drains on society.I actually like most of you, except Checky
But if you can guess the grade I got in Trigonometry I will vote how you tell me.
Given your background in Commodore programming I'm thinking this kind of logic was easy for you. I would say you got an A. A- would be my second guess. If you got anything other than an A or an F that is boring.
Extra credit if you can guess which job I had that I used trig in 50% of the time for close to 3 years.
I'm pretty sure you did something in construction. That might have involved trig.
fuck. yes.this might significantly change my job search and career goalsEDIT: nevermind, nobody's ever going to hire me anyway
Dude, we won't even need jobs anymore.
All so some people can get stoned instead of getting a job.
Win win.
Given your background in Commodore programming I'm thinking this kind of logic was easy for you. I would say you got an A. A- would be my second guess. If you got anything other than an A or an F that is boring.
Oh then it's boring. Right in the middle of the road boring.
I'm pretty sure you did something in construction. That might have involved trig.
Grade checker in the International Union of Operating Engineers Local 12.
It could also be pointed out that i don't take this personally, I just like to rile up you worthless pot head drains on society.I actually like most of you, except Checky
I'm glad that you don't take this stuff personally, no one should.Do you realize how silly it is to continue to refer to people who smoke pot as 'worthless pot head drains on society'? You know cane smokes occasionally etc, you can easily find a list of 'contributors' to society who have smoked pot. Even as a trollBG statement, it's silly and it ruins what little credibility you have from people who haven't seen your posts in the religion forum. /trollbait
I'm glad that you don't take this stuff personally, no one should.Do you realize how silly it is to continue to refer to people who smoke pot as 'worthless pot head drains on society'? You know cane smokes occasionally etc, you can easily find a list of 'contributors' to society who have smoked pot. Even as a trollBG statement, it's silly and it ruins what little credibility you have from people who haven't seen your posts in the religion forum. /trollbait
Cane is a lawyer'Worthless drain on society' still applies.
So you and BG have the same (Jewish) joke writer?
You know this is required, making fun of lawyers since you is one.Kind of like how you guys always make fun of me for being so correct all the time.
You know this is required, making fun of lawyers since you is one.Kind of like how you guys always make fun of me for being so correct all the time.
I'm not sure the word correct means what you think it means.
I'm not sure the word correct means what you think it means.
You and Bill Clinton, pretending words in everyday clear usage are not really understood.Must have taken the same Obfuscation 101 classes at Shady Lawyer U.
RAND article discusses this and feels that the cost for an ounce of high grade weed would for about $38 per oz (before taxes) compared to $375 Today.
Wait, an ounce costs $375??? An ounce must be a lot more than I think it is, right? That seems like an expensive habit.Anyway, I opened this thread to ask about the following:As of July 2010, even if the proposition is passed, the sale of marijuana will remain illegal under federal law via the Controlled Substances Act.That's kind of a problem, right?
Wait, an ounce costs $375??? An ounce must be a lot more than I think it is, right? That seems like an expensive habit.Anyway, I opened this thread to ask about the following:As of July 2010, even if the proposition is passed, the sale of marijuana will remain illegal under federal law via the Controlled Substances Act.That's kind of a problem, right?
Yes. It will be the same issue they have now with Medical Marijuana.
Yes. It will be the same issue they have now with Medical Marijuana.
so... not really one, outside of the feds sometimes clamping down if we happen to have a monkey in the white house?