Legalising Marijuana In California?

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the D4 receptor this gene codes for is related to novelty-seeking. People who don't have it (conservatives) tend to stick their hands in the sand about things, while those that have it explore and learn.
Wish you could learn from your failed policies. you know...pretty much all of them.
Yeah the D4 receptor this gene codes for is related to novelty-seeking. People who don't have it (conservatives) tend to stick their hands in the sand about things, while those that have it explore and learn.
And if you have the novelty seeking gene AND the intelligence gene, you become a libertarian.
f. y. p.
I get it, see, it's funny, because you don't understand the difference between a system with rule of law and property rights, and one that is run by pure violence with no rule of law or rights. And therefore, your lack of understanding reinforces my point!!! Subtle, yet effective!
I get it, see, it's funny, because you don't understand the difference between a system with rule of law and property rights, and one that is run by pure violence with no rule of law or rights. And therefore, your lack of understanding reinforces my point!!! Subtle, yet effective!
By the way, has there actually ever been a truly libertarian country1? I was thinking about this the other day and I don't think there has. It's really just a hypothetical. I know you are going to point to that index of economic freedom, but I am talking about an actual libertarian government, not one that is just less non-libertarian. 1I mean, besides Somalia.
By the way, has there actually ever been a truly libertarian country1? I was thinking about this the other day and I don't think there has. It's really just a hypothetical. I know you are going to point to that index of economic freedom, but I am talking about an actual libertarian government, not one that is just less non-libertarian. 1I mean, besides Somalia.
For a while Iceland was, and they were quite successful. Of course, the tendency for power is to grow, so it did, and we saw the result of that lately, didn't we?But if you are wondering if there has ever been a government that has been exactly the way I want it in every detail, then no, but I think that is probably also true of you, too, so I'm not sure why that is an argument against anything. The US for the first 150 years was pretty close, too (besides those few glaring exceptions), and I don't think anyone is considering that a failure. I have the evidence on my side, as you alluded to: the closer you get to my ideal, the higher the standard of living, the healthier the people, etc, etc. It seems to me if you move from 3 -> 4 and it improves your standard of living dramatically, the next thing to try is to go to 4.1, not to go back to 3.5, which seems to be the Democrats' theory.
For a while Iceland was, and they were quite successful. Of course, the tendency for power is to grow, so it did, and we saw the result of that lately, didn't we?But if you are wondering if there has ever been a government that has been exactly the way I want it in every detail, then no, but I think that is probably also true of you, too, so I'm not sure why that is an argument against anything. The US for the first 150 years was pretty close, too (besides those few glaring exceptions), and I don't think anyone is considering that a failure. I have the evidence on my side, as you alluded to: the closer you get to my ideal, the higher the standard of living, the healthier the people, etc, etc. It seems to me if you move from 3 -> 4 and it improves your standard of living dramatically, the next thing to try is to go to 4.1, not to go back to 3.5, which seems to be the Democrats' theory.
Vb has had a few countries founded with his strong beliefs in religion being bad and athiem being good:The Soviet UnionCubaCambodiaChina.
And if you have the novelty seeking gene AND the intelligence gene, and the gene that blocks you from acknowledging the epic fail of the Articles of Confederation, you become a libertarian.
I fixedYOUR POST
Which part of the Constitution do you think is an epic fail?
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know they were the same thing. Serious question: have you ever taken a high school-level U.S. history class?edit: after you read about U.S. monetary policy in the early 1930s, please go read the Federalist papers. That Publius guy could maybe teach you something.
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know they were the same thing. Serious question: have you ever taken a high school-level U.S. history class?
That isn't a serious question.
That isn't a serious question.
It's a perfectly fair question to pose to someone who seems to believe the Articles of Condederation and the U.S. Constitution are the same thing.
It's a perfectly fair question to pose to someone who seems to believe the Articles of Condederation and the U.S. Constitution are the same thing.
Serioius question, did you ever take a high school english class? :club:
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know they were the same thing. Serious question: have you ever taken a high school-level U.S. history class?edit: after you read about U.S. monetary policy in the early 1930s, please go read the Federalist papers. That Publius guy could maybe teach you something.
I know they are different, but I just deflected your stupid attempt to change the subject. Now please stop trolling.

I'm going to write a horror movie about some ancient internet forum...wait...about some internet forum about something ancient, where if you log in with a certain user id and password combination, then the things you post to people become reality. Guy posts, "die immediately," and the person he was posting to dies. Immediately. It ends ironically when the guy says, "be more of a troll" and the person actually turns into a troll and tracks him down and kills him.

I know they are different, but I just deflected your stupid attempt to change the subject. Now please stop trolling.
I still have no idea what trolling is. Does it mean I call people's retarded bullshit out? Because, yes, I am the best at that.

Seriously, though, if they legalized Marijuana in Cali, I may actually have to actually take a trip there. I mean, I don't smoke anything, but I would just to exercise my freedom. Plus I have friends in LA and family in Newport that it'd be nice to visit.

I still have no idea what trolling is. Does it mean I call people's retarded bullshit out? Because, yes, I am the best at that.
From Wikipedia:In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.