Ted Forrest Wins $2 Million Weight Loss Prop Bet

He better watch it doesn't pile back on again. A few years ago I lost 48 pounds over 3 months through exercise and semi decent eating. For whatever reason (i got together with my girlfriend) I stopped and all the weight came back....... with interest.
You realize, of course, that Ted wasn't a big fat ass to start with and what he did wasn't healthy at all, so, you know, he probably should pile some back on again.
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You realize, of course, that Ted wasn't a big fat ass to start with and what he did wasn't healthy at all, so, you know, he probably should pile some back on again.
Probably true. On the other hand I was, and am, a big fat ass.
I think the word you are looking for is emaciated.
Heh.I don't think Forrest looks all that sickly at his new weight. Skinny, yeah, but not quite like skeletor.
I think the word you are looking for is emaciated.
You can blame vgb, his firefox thing autospell chacks and spelt this fer me

I have a feeling that Justin Smith had most of this bet and Matusow had only a small part. Good thing for Smith that he just finished 2nd in the WPT Bellagio Cup for almost $600K.

Irvine Welsh has your ticket to skinny: heroin
Oddly enough i've just finished reading Trainspotting and have just started Glue (both by Irvine Welsh).
Pretty damn extreme to contract AIDS just to win a bet. Even if it is for 2 millie. Forest looks like hell.
A lot of people do this for a lot less.
Heh.I don't think Forrest looks all that sickly at his new weight. Skinny, yeah, but not quite like skeletor.
So, basically, if he were a chick, he'd be datable?
translation: Daniel let something slip??When will people learn to not bet against Ted Forrest.
No not at all, haven't really discussed the bet with him at all.Just going by what Justin Smith has posted elsewhere.
You realize, of course, that Ted wasn't a big fat ass to start with and what he did wasn't healthy at all, but, whatever, way to go.
pretty sure i lost 3 pounds laughing at this
  • 2 weeks later...

any one have any idea why I can't watch the video. When I click on the link this appears in the video box 200, stream not found,net connection.connect.failed,clip'[Clip]'mp4:video/s/scoopFORREST1AI am not able to watch any of the videos on cardplayer. I use firefox and I believe I should have all of my updates correct. any ideas?