• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

He is born in US but is able to play on the Canadian National team, which he said he would..

I guess his parents are Canadian? Either way, he is "Canadian"

Good stuff, I didn't know all that.

I have legitimately never heard of this Delabar guy. Is this just another Vote for Rory situation?

Can you name a single middle reliever in the MLB? For some reason, MLB decided that the "final spot" in the American League should be a vote among 5 middle relievers. No one cares.

Good stuff, I didn't know all that.

Can you name a single middle reliever in the MLB? For some reason, MLB decided that the "final spot" in the American League should be a vote among 5 middle relievers. No one cares.

Benoit is not sniffle reliever. Was our setup man until Project Valverde failed again and is now a closer.

Benoit is not sniffle reliever. Was our setup man until Project Valverde failed again and is now a closer.

Yeah, love that Leyland picked the guys for the vote and tried to game it to get another Tiger on there by pitting a real closer against a bunch of middle relievers.

• 2 weeks later...

Who has Gallagher in AHL/FCHL? Im gonna have to trade for him now.

Brendan Gallagher@BGALLY175h

The song Baby by Justin Beiber just went 12 times platinum making it the most bought single in the history of music #ShameOnUs

I traded him to winning combo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nazem kadri against bob Mackenzie or shall we say bobo the clown

Wow, talking like that to Bob McK is one of the dumbest things you can do. He never takes shots at anyone, and speaks respectfully of every player. I don't know of any fan who doesn't respect him, and I imagine most people in the game respect him too.

Kadri just lost a lot of pts with me. I wouldn't have minded saying "That's not true Bob", but to call him a clown is really wrong. Its just childish bs.

@43_Kadri: @TSNBobMcKenzie false bobo

THAT ^^^ was the tweet. Is there some sort of famous clown named bobo that I'm unaware of? Are we sure it wasn't just a nickname Bob has amongst people who know him? I don't know. I certainly wouldn't leap towards Kadri calling him a clown any faster than I would toward it being a typo/nickname/innocent mistake or whatever.