• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

Tom Taylor ‏@TomTaylorMade This is all kinds of brilliant. Go to http://gizoogle.net type in your twitter name with the @. #Enjoy.

me defending the Bogosian instigator call to Dale:

Dizzle@ddubey89

@CanadianGothic da thug was bent over pickin up his wild lil' freakadelic gloves when bogosian came in

Me discussing the merits of the Leafs trading for Ryan Miller

Dizzle@ddubey89

@canadiangothic @arp2000 I'm not Miller's freshest hustla either, lol, though he is good. Y'all KNOW dat shit, mutha****a! I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! Probably not worth what tha **** it would take ta git him

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Twitter is officially surpassing google as breaking news..

Example..One of my favourite actresses on Y and R passed away today..Jeanne Cooper AKA Katherine Chancellor..

Her son tweeted that she died, I posted in on Facebook right away..Google didnt catch up to it for a good 20 minutes.

I like James Mirtle..He usually responds to me on twitter..Good journalist..Leafs fan..Fair..

Leafs fan

http://mirtle.blogspot.ca/2013/04/no-im-not-leafs-fan.html

In any event, this is all just a really long-winded way of saying, "no, I'm not a Leafs fan." In fact, I don't really have a favourite team at all, and I haven't for a long time.

I'm just glad there are games on every night, and I get to watch and write about them as part of what I do.

Love this comment on that post:

Nice piece, but remember: You're either a Leafs fan or you're just wrong

This is so true..I am going to post on Facebook now.

That's not true.

Should be more like

You're either a Leafs fan, or you're just not that much of a masochist.

We all know the Leafs are God's team...The team that everyone loves or loves to hate..We are fun, we are sad, we are LEAFS NATION.

Luongo is the best

Strombone ‏@strombone1 9h

Pee myself a little.....“@NHL: Fill in the blank: "Every time there's a shot on net in OT I ______________." #StanleyCup”

If the NHL was smart, they'd have a special on air after Torts gets fired where all his players talk about how much they f'n despised him.

So your saying my Rangers future bet to win the Cup isn't looking so good?

Are we 100% certain that this is actually Luongo tweeting?

If so he is awesome.