• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this is the only thread w/ a heartbeat tonight, at a small NLO/8 final table. Second in as many runs of this tourney. Looking to better my 3rd last time. Coming in 4/9.PS 242345009 MaxStPolishEdit: Forgot to mention.....very little for 1st :club:
glglglEDIT: and woah $126 is alot of money to some people fyi. hehe
fwiw, if i ever beg for a stake like sickboy, someone please send lurbz over to clip me
i have held so much restraint on sick boy in this thread...
:club: fwiw Thanks for that btw.
i'm not doing it next time.EDIT: to clarify, you're the new herly.2ND EDIT: now that i think about it how do we have the biggest stake thread possible and herly isn't here?
i'm not doing it next time because you are a disaster, but if you stop acting like a nutjob, creating new accounts, acting like a 12 year old, and making up lies for attention, I would think you would be a decent contributor to this forum.EDIT: to clarify, don't try so hard Shades and you won't be so annoying.2ND EDIT: now that i think about it how do we have the biggest stake thread possible and none of Herly's accounts are here?
fypgl on Sunday Lurbz; time to make JC some monies

wow this is sooooooooo sick. Had I known at the time this thread was up I would've loved to throw my name in the hat. I'm pretty much beaver x2.45 in awesomeness.GL to all horses. (BTW don't feel sorry for me, I am still playing anyways)

PokerStars Game #40056721677: Tournament #241561391, 40FPP Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2010/02/20 14:15:47 ETTable '241561391 243' 9-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: Saxony71 (1905 in chips) Seat 2: TRESPATIGRES (7790 in chips) Seat 3: Andre"Fabio" (3310 in chips) Seat 4: robsn ponte (1340 in chips) is sitting outSeat 5: ggmitchell (905 in chips) Seat 6: erdnakelim (2445 in chips) Seat 7: flickerflick (2825 in chips) Seat 8: 1LEE1 (1340 in chips) is sitting outSeat 9: spydur86 (1310 in chips) erdnakelim: posts small blind 25flickerflick: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to spydur86 [Jd 9d]1LEE1: folds robsn ponte is connected robsn ponte has returnedspydur86: raises 100 to 150Saxony71: folds TRESPATIGRES: raises 7640 to 7790 and is all-inAndre"Fabio": folds robsn ponte: folds ggmitchell: folds erdnakelim: folds flickerflick: folds spydur86: calls 1160 and is all-inUncalled bet (6480) returned to TRESPATIGRES*** FLOP *** [9h 9c Jc]*** TURN *** [9h 9c Jc] [5d]*** RIVER *** [9h 9c Jc 5d] [2d]*** SHOW DOWN ***spydur86: shows [Jd 9d] (a full house, Nines full of Jacks)TRESPATIGRES: shows [Ks Tc] (a pair of Nines)spydur86 collected 2695 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2695 | Rake 0 Board [9h 9c Jc 5d 2d]Seat 1: Saxony71 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: TRESPATIGRES showed [Ks Tc] and lost with a pair of NinesSeat 3: Andre"Fabio" folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: robsn ponte folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: ggmitchell (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: erdnakelim (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: flickerflick (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 8: 1LEE1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: spydur86 showed [Jd 9d] and won (2695) with a full house, Nines full of JacksI think that's how you play J9s. 1) Call off stack to guy who shoves every single hand.2) Flop boat3) ???4) Profit.

what can i do to buy half of this action????great ****ing idea :club:
It might be too much of a problem by now, but if you wanna start another thread and find another 10-20 +EV guys that'll take 40% ...I'll take half at 30/30/40.

Ok JC sending you a Pm , I never played a Sunday Mill, I have been followed by a decent mtt player, and he has given me some good coaching. I am currently at 10% roi cashing lots in private games, in a $4.40 but the last week and a 1/2, I cashed over $1300 in stud. I have cashed in 1/4 mill a few times and believe my game is getting better. Sending some statsRoseps good luck to your horses

It might be too much of a problem by now, but if you wanna start another thread and find another 10-20 +EV guys that'll take 40% ...I'll take half at 30/30/40.
Pre-emptively in for this if accepted if it goes down (as I have IRL stuff to do today and will surely miss a new thread).