• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well damn, I was looking forward to railing sick_boy while he spazzed and had a heart attack every time he was involved in a hand.Sigh, gl with the interview.
you can do that for me baby
So I was thinking, would any of the rest of you be interested in swapping a tiny % with each other, Final Table only? For example, I was thinking one-half of one percent. So let's say (for the sake of example) that 11 of us wanted to do this. How it would work is: the deal with JC obviously is unchanged. But then if any one of us 11 makes the final table, after shipping JC 50%, you would ship 0.5% to the 10 other people who were in on the swap. A first place finish (gtd. 1 mil) would net everybody $5,000. JC would get 500k, and the winning horse would get 450k in this example, after paying 5k to each of 10 people. I guess just post here if you are one of JC's horses and you would like to swap 0.5% with everybody else who agrees. Again this would in no way affect the deal we have already agreed to with JC. I shouldn't need to say that twice, but this is the internet and people are dumb. And again, this would only affect final table cashes.So who's in?Edit: I guess that in some metaphysical, universal sense it does affect our deal with JC, but not monetarily, and I have taken the liberty of assuming that it's okay, especially since 0.5% could not possibly be enough to affect anybody's play.
If you're in, post in the thread I made. Do not post in this thread that we are in right now. It will not count. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=141119
GL to all the horsies
Luck is definately going to be required. There are already around the same ammount of people registered than would normally play in a regular Sunday Million and their is still over 10 hours until it starts!
I can't believe im gonna do this and it hurts so bad but...I have an all day job interview tommorrow that I was gonna blow off to play this for JC. The reason for this is because I felt like I needed to take this shot and try start playing poker for a living again if I manage to make a deep run...but Ive thought about it the last couple of days and realised that I really need to get my shit together instead of sitting at home playing poker all day and instead of playing this sick tournament where im a long shot to even cash. I'll have plenty of other oppurtunities to own the poker world.There are also other personal reasons I dont want to accept this stake but I dont really want to go into that, (no im not underage). JC, sorry for wasting your time and gl to whoever takes me place. You're a great guy.Clicking "Add reply" hurt so bad..
While my inclination is always to be pessimistic with you, I will say that while surprising, this post was mature. Good luck with the job interview. That said, how did you beg for a stake for that long knowing full well you had the interview? Once again, something seems fishy...... but benefits of the doubt and all that, good luck. JC, how do I not get a stake for my prescient warnings? I think that would be deserved.Donk4Life, where you at?

GL to all the Horses. Wish I woulda noticed this when it was posted. Here's my stats if ne one is still throwing out stakes for this tourney. Total tracking and ROI bolded.ThePayne04 ThePayne04 plays online poker at PokerStars 120 days Rating: 98.02% Rank: 21,211 of 1,070,738 Year 2009 Rating: 98.88% Rank: 19,418 of 1,727,304 Year 2008 Rating: 99.34% Rank: 7,065 of 1,062,266 Year 2007 Rating: 99.25% Rank: 4,629 of 615,667 OPR Rankings Prize Rankings Profit Rankings ThePayne04 (PokerStars) statistics Statistics includes scheduled PokerStars MTT poker tournaments and PokerStars SNG tournaments. (SNG min. 36 players). * Please see coverage for what tournaments are tracked and included in your statistics. Period Full Tracking with estimated RA expenses ITM Finishes 1st 95 1st ties 6 2nd 57 3rd 69 4-10th 333 MTT Avg. Finish% Early 5% (10%) EM 13% (20%) Mid. 43% (40%) ML 27% (20%) Late 12% (10%) Game * Prizes Profit ROI ABI AFS R/A ITM ITM Hold'em NL $47,378 $10,994 30% $5.32 490 5% 1036/6844 15% Hold'em L/PL $183 <$0 0% $3.33 528 5% 10/55 18% Omaha $0 <$0 -100% $2.15 544 0% 0/4 0% Omaha Hi Lo $0 $0 0% $0 0 0% 0/0 0% Other $0 <$0 -100% $1.46 514 0% 0/9 0% $47,560 $10,972 30% $5.29 491 5% 1046/6912 15%