• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gah, the part where they walk thru the torches of everybody voted out tilts me like nothing else. nobody gives a shit. the viewers dont care, and it just seems so fake
lol was just thinking the same. It's like the worst part of Survivor.

Russell ****ed himself but the way the jury's going about it is retarded. Aren't you going to have to lie and go behind peoples backs? Earn some trust and stab em... he did that. Anyways Sandra wins probably like 5-3-1 I'm guessing.

I predicted this whole final five which is insane. 5-3-1 too. Sick. But yeah he had no chance at the end.. just too ruthless to everyone this time around. I think it's rather sad how they didn't respect his game and instead called him a lying, manipulative player. (Rupert, not everyone is a hero)Congrats to Sandra.

I predicted this whole final five which is insane. 5-3-1 too. Sick. But yeah he had no chance at the end.. just too ruthless to everyone this time around. I think it's rather sad how they didn't respect his game and instead called him a lying, manipulative player. (Rupert, not everyone is a hero)Congrats to Sandra.
Yeah this. Totally amazing how butthurt these people seemed about that, they couldn't just grasp the concept that he had been running the show since day 1. Obviously a great season, loved it from beginning to end. I guess that poster who came in here earlier touting the spoiler was right.

Did they say that? Didn't catch it.Either way, Russell deserved that player of the season vote.. he might not make fans of the jury but he runs the game and he's done it both times he has played. Too bad I don't think that he'd be able to be on the show again for a long time because people will have to get him out right away.

How did Russell know he didn't win Samoa during H&V?
Yeah, I thought there was no way he should know that. Were these like post interviews or something?
Don't forsee a way that Colby or Russell wins this. Also, if Sandra somehow makes it to the final 3 by winning immunity I think she wins it.
Surprised they kept Sandra around, there was no doubt she was winning if she made final 3. I'm surprised Russell didnt do more at the final tribal. I thought for sure he might play the 'both of these players have already won a million dollars card'. To my knowledge no one knew he was already a millionaire on this show.Rob vs Russell Boxing Match, I'd buy that on PPV even though Rob would absolutely destroy Russell it would still be entertaining as hell.Wish that letter would have made it into the fire, that would have been priceless. LOL @ having it laminated.It really is kinda sad that Russell is such a brilliant strategist and has completely owned every season he has played, but has no concept of end game.Definitely the best season ever. Nicaragua looks awesome too.

Read they are doing both seasons 21 and 22 in Nicaragua

. Hurry up and get here new season!

Did they say that? Didn't catch it.
Yeah. During the individual interviews before Final Tribal Russell made a comment about playing strong to the end in Samoa and not winning.Russell is like a Football Team that has the best Offense, Defense, and Special Teams. They dominate the Game in every category. But they take a personal Foul for Unsportsmanlike Conduct every 4th play so they never manage to actually score a point. Then they complain about how Officials shouldn't be allowed to determine the outcome of a game.

-colby got unlucky with a worthless non-physical challenge again, but he didnt deserve to win the game anyways...-russell annoyed me by flaunting that letter around...- JT winning the "dumbest survivor move" contest was complete BS...if there was an all girl alliance going on(cant blame the heroes for thinking that), that move wouldve been known as one of the best moves in survivor history...-james is an ass-sandra wining twice(played twice) has to make her the best survivor ever-pot odds, i was wondering the exact same thing...the results/reunion show from russell's previous season hadnt happened yet, so how the hell did russell know he had lost?? maybe he just assumed?

Reunion show observations:I loved how Sandra commented about how nobody likes Russell except the people in the front row who came with him. Then he wins America's favorite player.When Jeff put Russell on the spot about not having a social game, Russell said something along the lines of I just play as hard as I can and don't worry about that stuff. That is total BS, Russell talked the whole season about putting the right people on the jury to get votes. I think Russell was just trying to look cool and he wasn't going to admit that he made a mistake with his strategy. He was trying to play a good social game, he just sucked at it.I know Jeff has to give everyone equal time, but Russell was the only interesting person during the whole reunion show. They should have given him his own hour. It would be awesome if CBS used Russell for some other reality show like Big Brother or Amazing Race, like what they did with Rob and Amber.