• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just seems like Russel forgot there is a jury, doesn't he know I got $20 on him !! I can just hear his speach now if he makes final 3, "I outplayed outlasted bla bla bla..." At this point I think his best shot is to go on celebrity boxing and beat up Johnny Fairplay or that slut who slept with Jesse James. I'll still throw down $10 that he doesn't go home tonite ! Takers ?

Interesting in the 1st 20 mins. Jerri has now completely separated the last six from just one challenge. It's guys v girls now.

Interesting in the 1st 20 mins. Jerri has now completely separated the last six from just one challenge. It's guys v girls now.
And Colby still sucks at everything.
Russell will still drag her along for tonight's vote, I think.

K so.. if Parv has immunity, and Sandra's idol comes out her ass in the next 20 mins = ???

And Colby still sucks at everything.
lol And he blames his brother.Then fails in the first 15 seconds on immunity challenge.

Sandra's retarded. "Russell will never win at the Final 3 that's why he's still here."That's the dumbest thing to say even if it's correct that he probably can't win.

This is too easy.Colby's next.Out of the final 4, unless Sandra wins immunity or something weird cause Parvati's just dumb, it should be Russell, Parv, Jerri.If Sandra gets there though, idk what the jury sees in her being the ultimate floater but she'd probably win. IDK who would win out of the other 3 because my man Russell was just too ruthless in this game, although he by far played a better game than the last five yet again. Parv would have to get the nod there, although I hate it.

What I found puzzling was how the idol never got mentioned by anyone pretty much until Sandra played it at tribal.Obv it would've been stupid for her to not play it (not that she needed it), but how had no one factored the idol into voting strategy tonight?With so many idols being in play this season and them being so easy to find, they couldn't have all thought that no one had it. Rupert and his rock weren't fooling anyone or they wouldn't have voted for him. Russell and Parvati seemed to have no clue Sandra had it, and Colby/Rupert didn't because they voted for her. Maybe most of them assumed Russell had it and he wasn't really a target this week.

As far as the finale coming up - Colby should go next. I agree with Parvati that the final 3 needs to be all Villains for her to have a chance.Russell is in great shape to make the final 3 and in horrible shape to win the game. I definitely believe he wants to take Jerri to the final 3. He can argue that she was a floater, did nothing but riding his coattails all the way (though that seemed to work ok for Natalie last season (please tell me my memory isn't that bad, it was Nat who beat Russell and Mick in the finals last year?))But it's hard to see him beating anyone else in the end. Not sure if he had any chance of a vote from them, but he further alienated probably Colby and definitely Rupert suggesting that final 3 alliance and promptly turning. He's been aligned with Parvati the whole way, but has really done almost all the dirty work, and in a pretty loud way, pissing off people.Sandra has done a nice job convincing the Heroes she's been on the outs of the Villains, badmouthing Russell and playing the "I'd vote with you guys to get rid of him, but we're outnumbered and I can't really do anything". She just votes with the Villains and cruises along.Russell could probably convince Jerri and Colby and turn on Parvati next and then Sandra, but I don't think he'd beat Colby at the end either. If I was a betting man (wait....what?), ok if I was betting on this I would say Parvati is now the favorite.

Well if I'm Russell at the final 3 (not to jump the gun) persuasion time I think his case is fairly clear, he's played the game and manipulated it to his will more than anyone perhaps in the history of survivor in this one season alone, that should be recognized by the way of votes.

Well if I'm Russell at the final 3 (not to jump the gun) persuasion time I think his case is fairly clear, he's played the game and manipulated it to his will more than anyone perhaps in the history of survivor in this one season alone, that should be recognized by the way of votes.
How did that work for him last season?

IDK, if you guys watched how the votes went, but Sandra didn't need the idol. Russell and Jerri voted for Rupert.

It's exactly the way it should be played. Last season we had that douchebag Erik stand up for Natalie for riding someone's ass all the way to the end. That is NOT how the game should be played.Manipulative, making alliances, stabbing people in the back >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Riding someones ass the entire time
It's exactly the way it should be played. Last season we had that douchebag Erik stand up for Natalie for riding someone's ass all the way to the end. That is NOT how the game should be played.Manipulative, making alliances, stabbing people in the back >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Riding someones ass the entire time
Even though I agree with you, we have to remember these are real people and Russell really fucked with them worse than he fucked with the people last season. He's gotten more people to really hate him this season. So don't be surprised that people don't vote for Russell. Russell has absolutely no people skills and a HUGE ego that gets him in trouble.

He's playing for a million dollars. I'd stab people in the back if I knew it'd get me further into the game. People on the jury are obviously useless if they can't see that, because they did it themselves and would do it.. unless they're Rupert.

He's playing for a million dollars. I'd stab people in the back if I knew it'd get me further into the game. People on the jury are obviously useless if they can't see that, because they did it themselves and would do it.. unless they're Rupert.
Rupert's even done it, he wrote Sandra's name down. lolAs for the people on the jury, it happens every season. People's feelings are always hurt. I'm not disagreeing with you, but you have to understand how much Russell has pissed off people and that has a great affect on how people vote. I forgot what season it was, but I remember Lex got real pissed at someone because he was stabbed in the back(they were actually good friends, forgot who it was).

Is it possible that Colby's strategy is to portray himself as useless and not a threat so people keep him? He has been ridiculously horrible in challenges and is portraying himself as a weak player and giving the impression that he has little chance to win in the end? He could not advance with alliance votes so he needed another strategy. I am starting to be convinced by this and if he suddenly out of the blue picks it up in the final challenge than I think I might be onto something

I don't know who's on which side. I would rather bet on a gender. I'll take female for $20.
bet
I'm proposing you accept my buyout amount of $14.
That was my thinking at the START of the season but there's just no way the jury would give Jerri a million dollars at the final just because she's the only one that doesn't have a million dollars. Truth is she probably has as much money if not more than Colby (I'm sure the playboy cover paid a hefty amount for her).
Jerri probably got paid <100k for that spread, and I'm guessing Colby's contract with Gillette alone was 5 - 10x that. He's also done other TV stuff.
This is just stupid. (no offense) Who are you, or anyone else, to say which is the correct way to play? Just because you value Russell's ability to completely alienate himself and make it impossible for him to win, doesn't mean he deserves to win.
If Sandra gets there though, idk what the jury sees in her being the ultimate floater but she'd probably win.
Delved, I get it that you don't like Sandra, you have mentioned it probably in about 20 posts, but if you think she is a floater then I must be watching a completely different show.I can't believe Sandra didn't try to get Russell out. Her and Parvati must have really thought that Rupert was a threat to win the game, even moreso then Russell.Colby.... lolRupert's death stare.... lolJerri actually looked kind of hot in the episode.
betI'm proposing you accept my buyout amount of $14.
Wow, I don't even remember making this bet, but since it's still 50/50, I think I'll let it ride.
Jerri actually looked kind of hot in the episode.
It's because she had the most weight to lose coming in, and she's lost it.