Chick-fil-a

It's all in how you customize the sandwich after you receive it.Some people mentioned mayo. Adding other condiments can really add to the experience.What I do is remove the chicken, replace it with my dick and feed it to the first teenage girl I see.Fucking scrumptious. It's all about personal preference I guess. Although I do enjoy In 'N Out burgers more, for obvious reasons.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give it 3 months before you stop eating altogether. And 1 more after that before I'm sexually attracted to the skin and bones that were once part of a healthy human body.
Hahahahahahaha. Yeah, I wish that were true. I have a very long way to skin and bones. Keep in mind, I am eating very healthy. I eat fish, dairy and eggs. Most of my diet is veggies and fruit with some whole grains. I am not eating any processed foods and most of what I consume is organic. I am a foodie at heart. I am also a pretty decent cook. I never said I wouldn't eat meat again. I have done this quite a few times in my life. This isn't a save the animals thing or anything like that.
Went to the mall for dinner and went to California Pizza Kitchen instead. I'll try the bacon burger next time.
Skip it. You don't deserve 5 Guys. And hand in your Man Card.

Chik-Fil-A sandwiches are pretty decent by themselves, but I think they're best with Polynesian Sauce. Somewhat the same for the nuggets. They make very good lemonade.Personally, I prefer Popeye's for chicken strips.

i agree. nothing special.but then again i hate all fast food.
Wait, really, you hate ALL fast food. There isn't one thing from a fast food joint that you say to yourself 'Goddammit I could go for that today". I just find this hard to believe. Do you hate it cause it's all fatty and fried and gross? Or do you hate giving money to the big corporations that are fattening our kids? Enlighten me...or don't

So I was hungry reading this and thought, I guess I will go to Chick-fil-a and see what the hoopla is all about. Seems there is one here and it is at a University and not open to the public. That's so Rose retarded.

So I was hungry reading this and thought, I guess I will go to Chick-fil-a and see what the hoopla is all about. Seems there is one here and it is at a University and not open to the public. That's so Rose retarded.
Looks like it's time to enroll
They must have some kind of deal with colleges. They had one at mine also. I used to get pissed when they tried to give me burnt waffle fries.
Chik-Fil-A sandwiches are pretty decent by themselves, but I think they're best with Polynesian Sauce. Somewhat the same for the nuggets. They make very good lemonade.Personally, I prefer Popeye's for chicken strips.
Gross understatement! The best damn lemonade you'll ever find at a chain, and most other, restaraunts. It is awesome. I used to buy it by the gallon, along with a gallon of their unsweetenend tea, and make Arnold Palmers all day long.
They had one of these at my college (with a Subway....the whole complex was slammed at all times). You had to swipe the penncard to get in. Considering how long the lines were already I was happy they did that.
Gross understatement! The best damn lemonade you'll ever find at a chain, and most other, restaraunts. It is awesome. I used to buy it by the gallon, along with a gallon of their unsweetenend tea, and make Arnold Palmers all day long.
John Dalys > Arnold Palmers
Do it! I went to a 5 Guys for the first time this past Sunday after reading about it here and seeing that I have 4 within 10 miles of my house. It was good, it was real good. I think I will be going back again this weekend.
tb-five.jpglooks like my kinda place. I see none in Vegas yet so I guess I will have to settle for In N Out on my next trip.
I've always been a fan of polynesian sauce but I like to dip my waffle fries in it. Last time I was at Chick-fil-a I accidentally discovered something called Chick-fil-a sauce. Anyone know about this nectar of the gods? I'd never heard of it. It's the most perfect honey mustard kind of thing ever. It's not exactly honey mustard - I'm unsure how to describe it adequately - but it is mustardy a bit and sweet. It's pure evil deliciousness.

The chick-fil-a marketing campaign of cows pleading for their lives always disturbed me.Hey look, this cow is begging us to eat chicken! And she's spelling it wrong because she's just a stupid animal! Lol!Sick. SICK!

The chick-fil-a marketing campaign of cown pleading for their lives always disturbed me.Hey look, this cow is begging us to eat chicken! And she's spelling it wrong because she's just a stupid animal! Lol!Sick. SICK!
Yeah...it actually does bother me that the cows have apparently learned to read and write, but they can't be bothered to learn how to spell properly. Granted, I like lolcats...so there is a double standard.
Yeah...it actually does bother me that the cows have apparently learned to read and write, but they can't be bothered to learn how to spell properly. Granted, I like lolcats...so there is a double standard.
I think we all know at least a few humans like this.
  • 1 year later...
tb-five.jpglooks like my kinda place. I see none in Vegas yet so I guess I will have to settle for In N Out on my next trip.
Well, they finally put a 5 guys in San Diego and of course I went to check it out. IMO 5 guys >>>>> In N OutThe patties are thicker, they put bacon on the burgers (i've never asked In N Out if they do), and the fries are sooooooooo much better (and I'm one of the people that actually like In N Out fries). The line was out the door because it just opened recently, but for me it was worth the wait. The only problem is that it is out of the way from my normal driving practices, so I am hoping they open another one closer to me...or maybe I don't wish that because then I would eat there 3-4x a week and become a fat ass and no one wants to see that.

That's what I thought the first time I went to a 5 Guys, but after the novelty wore off I realized that I prefer just the simple "double double meal" order over having to, you know, think, at 5 Guys.

So a Five Guys just opened up in my town, and I went to check it out. I ordered "everything" on the burger, not knowing what that entailed. Apparently, neither did the staff because when you order " everything" you're only supposed to get half the condiments they offer... but I indeed got.. everything. It was a psychedelic experience, I don't even know how to describe the flavors I tasted that day, but I'll never forget it.