I Have A Date

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, good, I hope he didn't realize that. But seeing how seriously he takes it, I don't have much hope,
This is why you guys suck at the Mystery Poster game. It's like you have no concept of the posting tendencies of anyone, even posters with thousands of posts to their name.
God I love you Wang. I simply don't have the ambition to keep up with the Sick Thread, and when you started hiding your awesomeness in there is really when this place lost its allure for Furious D.
See, everyone might think I'm a huge dork, which, you know, is true, but I'm bringing awesomeness out of hiding.On deck: beans.In the hole: Ron? Maybe? I don't know.Anyway, JJJ: Bringing Awesomeness Out of HidingEdit: I don't think that first post was even in this thread.2nd Edit: A little punctuation change..."In the hole, Ron?" That's what she said.

I also have a problem with: talking to people. And I'm telling the story here because I have a problem with: not winning things. Girl: So, uh, when I go home for break what can I tell people about us?Speedz: Heh?Girl: You know, what we're doing.Speedz: Are you asking me if you can call me your boyfriend?Girl: (blushes)Speedz: (uses most condescending voice in arsenal) Must we put a label on it, honey?Girl: (continues blushing)Speedz: How about I dust off my letter jacket and let you wear it around town?Girl: Speedz...Speedz: I'll tell you what, you can change your facebook profile to being 'in a relationship' and I won't deny it.Girl: (starts to look angry)Speedz: You know, I was supposed to start vet school nice and single, you kind of ruined that.Girl: (starts to look offended)Speedz: That was meant as a compliment.Girl: (starts to look confused)Speedz: I mean...I think things are going pretty well. Right?Girl: Pretty well? That's it?Speedz: That's high praise from this guy.Girl: ...Speedz: ...Girl: Great, now lunch is gonna be awkward.Speedz: Nah.

Yeah! Lets all get radiation and lose weight!
I enjoyed this.
What's wrong with spending some time cruising around the mall? Where else am I supposed to go to try on Tommy Bahama shirts and then pussy out before purchasing it every ****ing time, because, god-****ing-dammit, I just can't pull it off without a mustache, even though I've got enough chest hair to rock the three-buttons-down look?
I can't believe you do this too.
I also have a problem with: talking to people. And I'm telling the story here because I have a problem with: not winning things. Girl: So, uh, when I go home for break what can I tell people about us?Speedz: Say watGirl: You know, what we're doing.Speedz: Are you asking me if you can tell others we are ****ing ?Girl: (smirks)Speedz: (uses most condescending voice in arsenal) Must we put a label on it, dear?Girl: (continues smiling)Speedz: How about we just not talk about this honestlyGirl: Speedz...Speedz: I'll tell you what, you can change your facebook profile to being 'in a relationship' and I won't deny it.Girl: (starts to look irritated)Speedz: You know, I was supposed to start vet school nice and single, you kind of ruined that.Girl: (starts to look pissed off)Speedz: That was meant as a compliment.Girl: (starts to look really pissed off)Speedz: I mean...I think things are going pretty well. Right?Girl: Pretty well, wrong? Speedz: That's high praise from this guy.Girl: ... High praise really? Some joke SpeedzSpeedz: ...Girl: Great, now lunch is like really not worth itSpeedz: Nah. come on baby I'm sorry really I will make it up to you really I will. Speedz does love what he is getting you know.
FYP
FYP
Even when you talk about other people having sex, it grosses me out.
Whose autograph is on the baseball?
I think we should all guess. I'm going with Magglio Ordonez.
Whose autograph is on the baseball?
It was becoming incredibly painful waiting for somebody to notice that particular Easter Egg. I was actually pretty sure it was going to go unmentioned. I moved it from its place of prominence and placed it in that nook specifically for the photograph. I also put that box of Fish Tissues above her head.The ball is autographed by a former Detroit Tigers infielder. This particular Tiger has always been one of my personal favorites, and one whom I believe bears a slight resemblance to my new Special Lady Friend. I mentioned the story about this particular autograph in the sick-thread, so no fair searching, and all Sickies are banned from participating.First person to get will receive a minor reward that is, as of yet, necessarily secret.
It was becoming incredibly painful waiting for somebody to notice that particular Easter Egg. I was actually pretty sure it was going to go unmentioned. I moved it from its place of prominence and placed it in that nook specifically for the photograph. I also put that box of Fish Tissues above her head.The ball is autographed by a former Detroit Tigers infielder. This particular Tiger has always been one of my personal favorites, and one whom I believe bears a slight resemblance to my new Special Lady Friend. I mentioned the story about this particular autograph in the sick-thread, so no fair searching, and all Sickies are banned from participating.First person to get will receive a minor reward that is, as of yet, necessarily secret.
Cecil Fielder.
El Guapo: Admitting he's not a sickie.My money would've been on Lou Whitaker, if I was just guessing.
Actually I didn't read his post (until now). So I am more admitting that I am lazy and just wanted to start naming random black(ish) players.
I also have a problem with: talking to people. And I'm telling the story here because I have a problem with: not winning things. Girl: So, uh, when I go home for break what can I tell people about us?Speedz: Heh?Girl: You know, what we're doing.Speedz: Are you asking me if you can call me your boyfriend?Girl: (blushes)Speedz: (uses most condescending voice in arsenal) Must we put a label on it, honey?Girl: (continues blushing)Speedz: How about I dust off my letter jacket and let you wear it around town?Girl: Speedz...Speedz: I'll tell you what, you can change your facebook profile to being 'in a relationship' and I won't deny it.Girl: (starts to look angry)Speedz: You know, I was supposed to start vet school nice and single, you kind of ruined that.Girl: (starts to look offended)Speedz: That was meant as a compliment.Girl: (starts to look confused)Speedz: I mean...I think things are going pretty well. Right?Girl: Pretty well? That's it?Speedz: That's high praise from this guy.Girl: ...Speedz: ...Girl: Great, now lunch is gonna be awkward.Speedz: Nah.
This morning: Dude: (about getting hooked up on his turkey sub) Damn, that's a lot of meat.Me: That's what she said.Dude: Heh.Me: And then she said, "gouge me with it."(Sufficiently awkward pause in the silence)"Probe me with that meat.Get in there and dig me out.Try to cock out some happiness. (Sufficiently awkward pause)Cock through all this depression and scrape around for a bit of happiness in my coot.Find a little happiness in there. Cock it out and wipe it on my face.(Another pause)So maybe I can smile again."Dude: That's graphic.Me: ...****After lunch, driving to my hotel with a cute Agent chick I'm in a work related class with.Girl: I don't have any kids.Me: What are you sterile? Girl: Haha, you're an asshole.Me: (Reflective, completely ignoring her) I should have said barren. Barren would have been funnier.Girl: Haha.Me: Are you barren? Girl: Giggle. No, are you?Me: Not that I know of. I can shoot. *shrugs*Girl: *smiles to herself for a long while, seeming to have taken pleasure in my strange behavior*Me: Wipe that silly fucking grin off your face. *later in the car ride*Girl: ... that was the second time I was hit by a drunk driver. That's why I don't drive after midnight any more.Me: You're like a mogwai. Except the intoxicated, irresponsible and incredibly violent negligence of others is your food. Girl: ...Me: You don't know what a mogwai is, do you.(Silence for the last 5 minutes of the car ride)Me: Later. *closes car door*
Tony Clarkedit: did I seriously just use my 2,000th post to type Tony Clark? Son of a...